This unique literacy tool is a great way to open the world of books to all individuals – from those on the Autism spectrum as well as those with severe and profound disabilities. Bookworm is as easy to use for the educator or caregiver as it is for the child.
“Wouldn't it be great to have grandpa's voice on that special book that your child can "read" to himself before bedtime?” said Jason Voiovich, Vice-President of Marketing. “Bookworm allows you to escape the small selection of available push-button audiobooks on the market today.”
Voiovich added that expandable memory cards allow Bookworm unlimited capacity to create an audio library at a small fraction of the price of purchasing those books in audio format – if they exist in audio format at all.
Bookworm features include:
- Manage audiobooks on the included SD cards (additional SD cards available for purchase)
- LCD screen displays all key functions
- Direct access using the built-in touchpad
- Alternative single switch operation available (switch sold separately)
- External headphone jack for quiet reading
# # #
AbleNet is an international company and industry leader in providing educational and technical solutions to help children and adults with disabilities lead productive and fulfilled lives. This includes a complete line of communication aids for nonverbal individuals;