"How to Get Your Business Found on Google"
Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Seminar
Are you missing out on profits because your website doesn't appear on Google?
How much money would you make if your business is found on the first page of Google?
In this seminar you will learn how to set up and optimize your new or existing pages for the three major search engines. You will learn how to DIY-SEO(tm), Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimization(
• Where to find the right keywords to attract your target market and get your page ranked high for those keywords.
• How to select the right domain name to get your site ranked higher on Search Engine results.
• How to submit your pages to Google, Bing and Yahoo to get found quickly.
• How to analyze your pages and determine the fixes that have to be done in order to optimize your pages.
• The basic elements and structure of a well designed website for Search Engine Optimization.
• How to become your own Webmaster.
• How to stay up to date with the latest information, tools and tips for SEO.
• How to incorporate Social Media Marketing strategies with your SEO strategies for maximum search engine rankings.
This is a practical seminar with real tools, tips and training. You will see results if you attend this seminar and implement what you learn.
Who should attend this seminar?:
- Online Marketers
- Marketing Executives
- Web Developers
- Product Managers & Brand Managers
- IT Programmers-
- Business & Marketing Consultants
- P.R. Professionals
- Business Owners and Managers, CEOs
Fee : $ 25 Early Bird Rate (by November 23rd) / $47 at the door
SMU Students Free (Must register in Advanced)
Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon
5500 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL 33126
# # #
New Media, New Marketing - NMx2.com - Social Media and Internet Marketing Training and Information. Learn Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing. Social Media Marketing Certification coming soon.