The bond is for an EU solar power plant development and is issued by the developer. With EU backed feed-in tariff ensuring revenue for electricity generated over the next 20 years, first phase Bond investors will receive a fixed annual interest return with an uplift on exit. The Bond offer is backed by a major UK Trustee and is being sold worldwide.
• Bond subscriptions available of €25,600, €51,200 OR €102,400
• Receive up to 11.5% fixed interest return paid annually
• Currently 10 yr bonds available
• Overall IRR up to 12.1% after bond redemption
• 110% redemption for 10 year bonds
• The UK Trustee holds a first charge over all assets of the developer including land, plant equipment and company shares and will receive the income generated directly in to a client bank account held in their name
• Electricity purchased by the subsidiary of EVN AG, Austria, 2.2bn market cap
• Revenue backed by government and EU supported feed in tariff
• Tax advantageous SIPP compatible investment structure
The world is entering a period of unprecedented demand for clean and renewable energy. With the onset of peak oil and an increasing commitment by global governments to reduce carbon emissions, solar energy is an essential part of the global energy matrix.
Governments around the world have set challenging targets to replace significant percentages of their energy with renewable energy sources by 2020. As seen in Germany and Spain, government feed-in-tariff levels reduce as national renewable energy targets are reached. As such the current high yields achievable from solar power in certain areas of the EU are a unique opportunity only available for a short period of time.
Investors are invited to purchase a corporate debenture; an unquoted financial instrument possessing the characteristics of an Alternative Finance Investment Bond, generically referred to in this document as a Bond. The intention of issuing the bonds is for the financing of an EU solar power plant development and bonds will be issued by a UK company.
With the EU backed feed-in tariff ensuring revenue for electricity generated over the next 25 years, first-phase Bond investors will receive a fixed annual interest return. A charge over shares of the company issuing the Bonds and operating the plant*, land on which the plant will be built, solar equipment assets* and control of funds generated by the power plant* (after any applicable taxes) will be held in UK Trust along with the Bond*. This will provide added security for investors, particularly in the very important first phase of project construction.
Until now, large-scale solar power investment has been restricted to ultra-high net worth and institutional investors. We are proud to offer the appealing return characteristics of solar power to private investors for the first time.
# # #
Please see http://www.linkedin.com/
Baron Traders Limited. Registered in Gibraltar. Don House 30-38 Main Street, Gibraltar. www.validatedcarboncredits.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 0203 137 4400