The IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/
Now, to further compliment the hands-on botox ® training, the IAPAM is enhancing the Symposium experience by giving all attendees three NEW clinical DVDs. The three new DVDs cover the three key anti-aging treatment areas:
1. Botulinum Toxin for Cosmetic Patients - lecture.
2. Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Patients - live demonstration.
3. Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion - live demonstration of techniques.
Moreover, to further help develop a successful aesthetic practice or medical spa, Symposium attendees will receive 16 Cosmetic Practice training DVDs. These accessible resources allows physicians and their staff to re-immerse themselves in the IAPAM’s weekend of training at their convenience.
However, support from the IAPAM only begins with training. The IAPAM is the only association for physicians that offers enduring practice support, including:
- A year of practice support and access to over 25 AMA CAT 1 PRA Aesthetic Medicine CMEs.
- Advanced Hands-On Aesthetic Medicine Training: Botox ® training, Dysport training, Advanced Dermal Filler training (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane), cosmetic laser training, chemical peel training, microdermabrasion training, ultrasound and laser liposuction training, medical spa business training.
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training system for attendees/members and their staff.
- Access to a Botox ® “Ask the Experts” Q & A Forum.
- Access to aesthetic practice forms and protocols.
- Access to clinical white papers and clinical studies, including: Long-Distance Retrograde Effects of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A, Recognizing Melanoma, Laser lipolysis to melt localized fat and improve skin laxity, dermatological conditions that can be worsened by lasers and light sources, Botox ® with over 65 patients, hCG and medical weight management (http://www.hcgtraining.com), and many more.
The IAPAM offers the best “value for money” in the areas of clinical and medspa business training (http://www.iapam.com/
For additional information and to register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com.
Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane, Perlane are trademarks of Medicis, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com)
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)