Some of the most memorable fashion images in entertainment history have been flicked, teased, or tapered by Dawn Haynes. As a designer, Dawn’s collaborative credits are as stellar as her styling clientele. In 2009 Dawn designed a tuxedo for the Oscar Awards with Donatella Versace for Eddie Murphy. Dawn’s Roberto Cavalli “redesigned”
Dawn has a passion for styling men, and is inspired by the likes of Tom Ford, David Beckham and Steve Mc Queen. She is Eddie Murphy's exclusive stylist for the promotional tour of Tower Heist. Dawn’s reputation for celebrity trendsetting makes her a sought after commentator on style, fashion and design. She has been seen on Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and featured in numerous trade and pop culture magazines.
On Eddie Murphy's decision to step down from hosting the Oscars: "Of course I am disappointed that Eddie is not going to be the host. I think he would have been witty, funny and a breath of fresh air to the Oscars. I KNOW he would have looked FABULOUS. Nevertheless, I would love to get my hands and measuring tape around Brain Grazer. He has a great, quirky look. It would be fun."
Dawn Haynes’ “In Style” Fashion Tips
Dawn Haynes Fashion Dos
* Invest in items that are "staple pieces" that will never fade with the trending fads.
* Personal style is essential when building your wardrobe.
* This season, it's OK to mix prints, as well as over accessorize, be bold and unique.
Dawn Haynes Fashion Don'ts
* Although most people like to stay in trend; not ALL trends are for everyone.
* Stay away from items that are too tight. Embrace your shape. Never look uncomfortable. Don't sacrifice style for comfort.
* Never leave the house without a final review. Check yourself front and rear in a full-length mirror.
5 Dawn Haynes Tips for the Stylish Woman
1. Add a twist to your outfit with structured fall hats and fedoras. Derby's are back and quite chic.
2. A structured black blazer coupled with any print or solid. The blazer also works with jean, skirts and slacks.
3. Although skinny jeans are not going anywhere anytime soon, make a statement with flared bottom pants. The 70's are back.
4. A sexy pencil skirt is always a head turner, paired with a very high heel.
5. Bright colored elegant blouses with plunging necklines are extremely hot and stylish for all size and shaped women.
5 Dawn Haynes Tips for the Stylish Man
1. A stylish leather jacket never goes out of style. Invest in a stylish leather black belt that accentuates your look.
2. Every man must have 1 classic well-tailored suit. Make a strong statement with elegant cuff links.
3. Dress shoes add flair and always should always suggest your personal sense of style.
4. Add color to your wardrobe and be open for change in your current fashion style.
5. A well-groomed man is a stylish man. Sloppy is never an option.