PRLog - Nov. 15, 2011 - TEL AVIV, Israel -- Salvador Dali (1904-1989) was one of the most important artists of the 20th century, perhaps best known for his surrealist works. Born in the Catalan town of Figueres, Spain, as a young man he studied at the San Fernando Academy of Fine Arts in Madrid. Following his first solo show in 1925 in Barcelona, Dali later achieved international recognition in Europe, the United States and Japan. After residing in the United States from 1940-1948, Dali returned to Europe and resettled in Spain. Dali died of heart failure at the age of 84 in his hometown of Figueres.
In 1961 he created one of his most interesting works –"El Triomf I el Rodoli de la Gala I en Dali"
Now, for the first time ever, ownership for all products & services is available
1. The copyright ownership can be for one product category or several products categories, for a single country or multiple countries.
2. To learn more about the property, created by the Spanish artist in 1961, please visit the Salvador brand site http://www.salvadorbrand.com/
3. The property is made out of 43 drawings; in a form of numbers, and each one of them represent important works of the artist (read more in the web site).
4. The rights include commercial use of the artwork, the 43 drawings shown in the artwork, and the credit title as shown under the drawing in this advertisement.
5. The artwork, the 43 drawings and the credit title can be placed on the products and packaging, and can be used for advertising, public relations, promotion, catalogs & web sites. **.
6. The property and its rights are acknowledged and approved by the "Fundacio Gala- Salvador Dali" via an agreement signed on June 2011, and certified by the Central Region District Court in Israel.
7. Very attractive price, including an option for installments over several years.
** Subject to the conditions set in the settlement agreement described in #6 above.