What could be better than getting the most up-to-the-minute information on all the critical changes to military education just as the year begins in February 2012? What could be better than being in world-famous Orlando, Florida, in February?
If you are going to attend one conference on military education this year, the CCME conference is the one to attend!
- 50 + concurrent sessions covering all the hot topics in military education
- General sessions with the top decision makers in the military education community
- 100+ exhibitors covering the full scope of the military education field
- At the world class Renaissance Orlando SeaWorld Resort with a low government rate a very competitive corporate rate
- A low registration fee of $350.
- A great chance to learn, network and have fun at numerous events including a banquet and awards ceremony at Universal Studios, Orlando.
CCME ORLANDO FEBRUARY 2012
THE NOT TO MISS CONFERENCE FOR MILITARY EDUCATORS
# # #
CCME, a not-for-profit organization, was founded 36 years ago to promote, encourage, and deliver quality education to service members and their families in all branches of the armed services. Its membership is principally composed of military educators, civilian educators, post-secondary educational institutions, and suppliers of quality education products and services. The CCME symposium is the largest annual forum in the country with an expected attendance of about 1000 participants. The annual symposium facilitates the networking and interaction of the key leadership across these organizations in an environment that is focused on enhancing and optimizing voluntary education opportunities for the service member and their families. For more information, visit: http://www.ccmeonline.org