The auditors’ report praised the company’s ‘high level’ of conformance with all staff using the quality system. It also confirmed that business development, planning and monitoring event roadshows and tours, custom trailer builds and tour implementation processes were consistently operated and well planned and managed within the company.
The ISO 9001 standard is an important quality benchmark for businesses during procurement and when obtaining approval from suppliers.
EMS Managing Director Keith Austin said: “We are delighted to maintain our record on this important quality standard, which is down to the entire EMS team.
"It has been another record-breaking year for the company and this is further independent proof of our ability to go above and beyond what’s required and deliver quality roadshows and unbeatable service to our clients.”
Notes to editors
• Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international vehicle based roadshows tailor-made to clients’ needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
• EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients’ products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
All Voyager 5 vehicles have these features as standard:
• Seating for up to 40
• Large areas for internal & external graphics
• Audio visual system
• Separate entrance and exit
• Fully air-conditioned
• Full disabled access
• Independent power supply
• Fully cabled audio/IT requirements
For further information, please contact: Ruth Devlin 07896 125764, email email@example.com or Kate Price at EMS, 0151 350 1509 email firstname.lastname@example.org