PRLog - Nov. 13, 2011 - It may be in the middle of a desert and not the first destination that comes to mind when you think of snow capped Christmases, but with its miles of neon, penchant for creating the hottest clubs on the planet and buffets that have to be seen to be believed, Las Vegas makes for the perfect holiday destination. Whether you’re planning a trip for Thanksgiving, considering spending Christmas in town or are looking for the place to welcome in the New Year, head to Las Vegas for a winter you’ll never forget.
fountain- featured- 750x387
If you find yourself at a loose end, why not try some of our list of top 30 things to do in Las Vegas during the holidays?
1. Solve a Crime at CSI: The Experience at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
2. Try to Defend a Caveman at Harrahs.
3. Go Skiing at Mount Charleston.
4. Eat in style at the amazing Hard Rock Cafe on the Las Vegas Strip.
5. Puppets, puppets and more puppets with Terry Fator at the Mirage.
6. Visit the Miracle Mile Shopping Centre and pick up a few last minute gifts.
7. See a show at the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay.
8. Take a time out from Christmas preparations and watch the Fountains at Bellagio.
9. Get a view almost as good as Santa’s by taking the elevator to the top of the Stratosphere Hotel.
10. Discover the best way to discover Las Vegas on the Open Top Sightseeing Tour .
11. Fly with a real fighter pilot with Sky Combat Ace – Real Air to Air Combat.
12. Shoot a real machine gun at The Gun Store.
13. See the free show at the Fremont Street Experience.
14. Sky dive in Las Vegas, indoors.
15. Treat yourself to a trip to one of the wonders of the world and take a helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon with Maverick Helicopters.
16. Win a little extra shopping money by playing bingo at the Riviera Hotel.
17. Race a Ferrari around the Las Vegas Raceway with Exotics racing.
18. Enjoy fine wine and food at the New Wine and Whiskey Lounge at Double Helix Town Square.
19. Get the biggest rush in Vegas and experience Bootleg Canyon Flightlines.
20. Play the amazing floodlit nine hole Callaway Golf Course.
21. Get started on your Christmas list with an afternoon at the Fashion Show Mall or Crystals at CityCenter
22. Bag a bargain and finish your holiday shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets
23. Settle in for a taste sensation and warm up with a totally seasonal hot chocolate at Jean Philippe Patisserie, in the Bellagio hotel. Jean Philippe serves up one of the best hot chocolates in the country according to USA Today.
24. If you crave a little relaxation, head to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay hotel and casino and watch the sharks float by above your head.
25. Visit a few Las Vegas casinos and try and decide which one has won the annual battle to out-festive the others with out-of-this-
26. Try a night time helicopter tour of the Strip to see the lights in all their glory.
27. Order room service, close the drapes and watch holiday movies all afternoon in your Las Vegas hotel room.
28. Spend some time in the presence of The King at Cirque du Soleil’s Viva Elvis show.
29. Enjoy a meal, a drink and then dance at Lavo Las Vegas.
30. Plan your New Year’s Eve celebrations by reserving VIP Vegas Club entry.
For more information contact http://pocketvegasdeals.com