We have been able to bring together all the information that we have developed over the last year and make it available in one place, at one time. So that anyone and everyone desiring and truly looking for the answer of how to write their book in a reasonable amount of time, and how to make sure that there is a rabid set of fans waiting for its release. We will be offering for the very first time a two day Authors Workshop walking you through everything that you need to know, step by step.
Now please, I have seen the recent email by the internationally known speaker. This is NOT a mid level online, pre recorded series of lectures that will be followed up by a pitch to buy everything else that has ever been produced. No, this is an Intense no holds barred workshop that will walk you through how to use the tools to research the things that you need to make your book a success.
Here is just a short list of things that will be on tap for those two days:
• A one hundred and fifty page manual on Marketing your book while you write it.
• A one Hundred Page Workbook on how to make sure your book is finished in
the time frame YOU desire.
• The tools to use to prevent writers block
• A complete computer software system, including Operating System, so that you
can “plug in and produce” your books in the formats that your publishers need them.
• How to fine tune the NAME of your book for maximum searchibility
• How to get publicity for free!
• The 7 biggest mistakes that new authors make and HOW to avoid them!
• The 5 biggest reasons why YOU need to write a book NOW.
• The 3 things that you can do with your book to BOOST your income!
• How to get published without signing away your Rights!
This is just a short list of what we can cover on day ONE, before lunch.
Imagine what you will walk away with at the end of day two!
But that’s not all…what kind of guy would I be if that was the best I could do?
Now for a limited number of folks we are offering a THIRD session on Sunday that will be a LIVE Technical “operations”
SO, BLOCK YOUR CALENDARS NOW: Friday and Saturday
February 17th 18th and 19th Orlando, Florida Hilton Airport Garden Inn
For more IMMEDIATE information please contact TNT at 321-663-4871