“Now first-person shooter games like BattleField 3, Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Medal of Honor can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller” stated Richard Huang, President of Penguin United. “The Eagle Eye Version 3.0 will convert a standard PS3 controller into a fast, accurate and lethal weapon.”
The Eagle-Eye Version 3.0 for PlayStation 3 has been updated with a more refined Advance Calibration System that provides customized mouse speed, smoothness and synchronization. The new advanced calibration function consists of 5 components: 5 point Deadzone Neutralization (the additional points vastly improve the Eagle Eye’s performance in-game); 2 Tier Calibration Switch to switch between two different sets of advanced calibration settings on one keymap on the fly; Sensitivity Adjustment Assist to help gamers determine the best X/Y sensitivity relationship, Angle Correction to improve horizontal and vertical straightness;
Standard Eagle Eye Features:
• Converts any standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller
• Adjust Mouse sensitivity through the game’s option menu.
• Fluid translation from the PS3 right analog stick to mouse movement for more precise aim and accuracy in-game.
• Maps out all PS3 buttons and left analog stick via the included Eagle Edit software to customize your controls. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
• Compatible with all PS3 games.
• USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
• 13 ft. USB cable connects to PS3 for any size room
• Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
• Compatible with all PS3 console versions and future firmware updates.
• SRP: $59.99
• Available Late November, 2011
New Features on Version 3.0:
• New 5 Point Deadzone Calibration refines the Deadzone neutralization process and greatly improves your mouse’s micro-movement.
• New X/Y Sensitivity Calibration Assist Engine helps you find the most suitable X/Y sensitivity relationship.
• Angle Correction Calibration Improves the X/Y axis Straightness and Accuracy
• Optional Turn Speed Limit Prevents Turning Acceleration, Increases Sniping Accuracy
• 2-Tier Calibration Allows 2 Completely Different Sets of Calibrations on one keymap
• Added compatibility with Steel Series Mice (such as Steel Series Ikari, Xai)
• Firmware Updater allows Upgrade Beyond Version 3.0; Supports 64 bit Windows OS. (Please note: existing Eagle Eye 1.0 and 2.0 users will still need to manually update their firmware to 3.0 in a 32 bit Windows OS environment)
For a video demonstration, click on the following:
New Calibration Process for PS3 http://www.youtube.com/
Game Play 3.0(PS3+Xbox360)
New Eagle Edit 3.0 Xbox360+PS3 http://www.youtube.com/
Product Page: http://www.penguinunitedstore.com/
# # #
Penguin United (http://www.PenguinUnited.com)