The appearance of stretch marks in the pregnancy is very frequent because the skin must allow the increase of the belly, according to a study, nine of every 10 women present stretch marks between weeks 22 and 32 of gestation, and the most frequent places of appearance are the abdomen (60 %), thighs (25 %), hips (20 %) and breast (10 %).
Keeping in mind that the skin has a high capacity to be distended, it can stretch up to ten times during the pregnancy it means that the skin that normally covers one centimeter, in the pregnancy can go so far as to cover up to ten centimeters, taken in consideration this information it is fundamental to take measures so that the skin is flexible, moist, and that after its fibres stretch they do not break.
The stretch marks take place when the flexible fibres of the corium break leaving a scar in the shape of sinuous lines of whitish colors, for this motive, the prevention is extremely important from the beginning of the gestation, the organism of the woman experiences big physiological and hormonal changes that they affect to almost all the parts of its body, also to its skin, the stretch marks during the pregnancy are a common problem in the pregnant women, it is not possible to eliminate the stretch marks of the skin in a definitive manner, trusting in the experience of the esthetic medicine, it is possible, perhaps, to reduce this problem.
From the second trimester scars can appear in the surface of the skin, to avoid this it is necessary to try to prepare the stretch marks in the pregnancy from the first moment.
Here are some advices that will be of big help:
• Avoid smoking: tobacco can increase the risk of suffering stretch marks since the nicotine is a chemical element that diminishes the potential moisturizer natural of the skin, therefore, to have a more tone and healthy skin, it is necessary to stop smoking, especially if the woman is in plans of pregnancy, that is to say so much earlier as after the conception.
• Weight control: during the pregnancy, putting on weight is inevitable, but to rise exaggeratedly can be harmful to the skin, in the course of nine months, it is not necessary to rise in the weight beyond 8-12 kilos.
• To put special attention to the daily diet: a healthy and balanced diet reduces greatly the risk of cutaneous tears. Give preference to the animal origin proteins and to the vegetable rich in vitamins A, C and E which will benefit both to the pregnancy and to the skin.
• Drink a lot of liquids: to maintain a quite hydrated body, it is necessary to drink a lot of water, approximately two liters per day.
• Practice of physical exercise: a light physical activity (done according to the medical assent) allows to have the weight under control, as well as strengthen the muscles, creating, this way, a good cutaneous support, during the pregnancy, swimming and "stretching"
• Apply moisturizing products in the skin: to help the skin to overcome this delicate period, apply specific creams on the critical points, with a soft massage two times a day, with perseverance, during the whole pregnancy and the lactation, it will maintain the skin moist, improving its tone and elasticity and according to studies the abdominal massages during the pregnancy help to improve the mother baby relation and relax the baby during the gestation.
# # #
Looking to find the best inf. on Stretch Mark Laser Removal, then visit BeautySecret.net to find the best advice on http://beauty-