The trained professionals at Accredited Investigations, Inc. understand what you’re going through and are committed to helping you get the proof you need. Sadly, statistically speaking, serious suspicions of infidelity are usually correct. Whether there really is infidelity taking place or not, you need to know the truth in order to move forward. Worried about your confidentiality?
We understand that initiating a discussion about your partner’s possible infidelity can be very difficult, and we’re committed to making the process as quick and painless as possible through:
● Accepting case assignments via phone, fax, or email.
● Immediately reviewing cases and keeping an organized file and action plan in a secure facility.
● Customizing reports to your exact needs, including discovery updates and chronological summaries of each step of the investigation.
● Tracking all evidence through a chain-of-evidence report and keeping it in a secure facility until it is requested.
● Providing testimony as per a client’s instructions.
Stop worrying and get the truth; call Accredited Investigations, Inc. @ Toll Free # 855.289.2040.
About the Owner of Accredited Investigations, Inc.:
Founded by John Ciaccio, CEO of Accredited Investigations, Inc. has an extensive network of talented investigators nationwide. A private detective since 1983, John has been involved in cases dealing with family law matters, infidelity, child custody, cohabitation, spousal or child abuse, restraining orders, protection from abuse, spousal and child support issues, family conflict issues, drug cases and child issues including runaways. Accredited Investigations, Inc. also conducts polygraphs, computer hard drive analysis investigations and electronic sweep services to determine if listening and/or recording devices are located in the residence. John has aided in the advancement of the private detective profession by pioneering the use of technology and methodologies previously used only by law enforcement.