PRLog - Nov. 10, 2011 - ATLANTA -- I Am Entertainment Magazine released its Writers & Producers Appreciation issue (NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2011) which features GRAMMY® Nominee/ 5x Dove Award Winner/25 #1 Hits iconic artist, Peter Furler, on the cover. Peter spoke with I Am Entertainment about starting out with the Newsboys, his latest solo album, “on fire,” being one of the founders of InPop Records, and he gives excellent advice to aspiring artist
I Am Entertainment Magazine Issue 13
“Every record deal is different so you have to ask and seek good counsel, especially if you’re a new artist. Keep in mind, the record company is going to invest a lot of money that they could lose if your music doesn’t do well…” says Peter Furler.
Other highlights include interviews with:
- Kellie Griffin -- Creator of BET’s REED BETWEEN THE LINES
- Corey Miller -- Screenwriter/
- David Slack -- Screenwriter/
- Kaylee Turbeville -- Screenwriter at DISNEY JUNIOR
- Matthew West -- GRAMMY® Nominee/Dove Award Winning Artist
- Toby Gad -- GRAMMY® Nominated Producer/Songwriter (Fergie, Beyonce, Demi Lovato)
- Jim Jonsin -- GRAMMY® Winning Producer/Songwriter (Beyonce, Lil’ Wayne, Lil’ Jon)
- Clarence Jey – Producer Behind Rebecca Black’s FRIDAY
Visit http://www.IAEMagazine.com for more interviews with top industry leaders, informative articles, and important news affecting your career in entertainment and sports.
Keep up with us on social media:
I Am Entertainment Magazine released on November 8th in both digital and print formats.