“Whether you’re a musician, engineer, or mastering pro, Ozone 5 lets you master music and other audio simply and efficiently,”
What’s New in Ozone 5?
• Pristine Sound and Enhanced DSP - Each module has been updated with refined signal processing algorithms to bring you a new level of mastering quality. The most complete mastering suite available has never sounded better.
• Optimized Workflow and Updated Interface - iZotope has redesigned Ozone’s user interface to allow for finer control while placing important features right at your fingertips. New users can jump in without a steep learning curve while experienced Ozone fans will feel right at home.
• Visual Feedback - Every module features updated metering to help guide you to the perfect-sounding master.
Introducing Ozone 5 Advanced
Ozone 5 Advanced builds on iZotope’s reputation for superior sound quality and industry-standard audio mastering tools. Each module in Ozone 5 Advanced is equipped with extended features made specifically for mixing and mastering professionals. For added flexibility, Ozone 5 Advanced allows customers to use each of the mastering modules as individual plug-ins. Combining essential visualization from Ozone’s modules with new metering tools, the all-new Meter Bridge provides a suite of audio analysis tools that help you visualize changes made during the mastering process, troubleshoot problematic mixes, and compare reference tracks.
Ozone 5 Advanced Includes:
• Extended Features - Ozone 5 Advanced provides deeper control within every module in Ozone. Advanced exclusives include a variable-phase EQ, Loudness Maximizer modes with Transient Recovery and Stereo Link controls, mono-compatible stereo synthesis features and much more.
• Meter Bridge - The powerful Meter Bridge introduces a high resolution real-time 3D spectrogram with unique mix analysis features, BS.1770-2 compatible stereo loudness metering, resizable spectrum analyzer, and a vectorscope with stereo balance and correlation meters.
• Meter Taps - For mixing and stem mastering, multiple audio streams can be superimposed on a 2D or 3D plot using Ozone 5 Advanced’s Meter Tap plug-ins. Meter Taps enable unprecedented visualization of how a mix’s elements fit together.
• Component Plug-ins – Use Ozone 5 Advanced’s mastering modules as an integrated mastering system or as individual plug-ins. Move module presets between Ozone 5 Advanced and its components freely.
Pricing and Availability
Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced will be available for a suggested retail price of $249 / 195 EUR and $999 / 799 EUR respectively. Current Ozone customers may upgrade for $149 USD to Ozone 5 or $499 USD to Ozone 5 Advanced. Ozone 4 customers who purchased after October 1, 2011 will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 5 Standard upon release.
To learn more about Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced, visit http://www.izotope.com/
# # #
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are used by millions of people in over 50 countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston's iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS's Survivor, the Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch, the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications. For more information on iZotope products, visit http://www.izotope.com.