The hi-spec 13.6m Voyager 5 is built to an exacting brief for hotter climates, to meet the demanding requirements of Middle East tour activity for EMS’ growing portfolio of international clients. The state-of-the-
• Fully insulated flooring and double insulated walls (to shut out noise and heat)
• Extra air conditioning
• White heat-reflective paint on the roof
• Optional tropical roof (allowing cool air to flow and improve the unit’s efficiency)
• Structure changes to the fixed floor area (to hold complex, heavy racks and IT servers)
• Satellite dish enhancements
The new exhibition trailer also incorporates the Voyager’s super-speedy set up time. One person can have the mobile trailer ready for action in just ONE hour, creating a spacious environment to demonstrate products or host presentations, training sessions or internal communications campaigns.
It is the eighth Voyager display trailer to be built by EMS. Previous Voyager clients include IBM, Ford, Motorola and Astra Zeneca.
EMS Managing Director Keith Austin said: “Voyager is extremely popular with a growing number of technology clients as it allows them to house and transport complex equipment all over the world in order to get one to one with international clients. All our Voyager exhibition trailers are able to cope with the heat, but this one has the edge for particularly high temperatures in Middle East terrain.
“Now we can provide - as standard, the latest kit to keep clients cool, whatever the temperature. Quite simply our clients can follow the cash to anywhere in the world and get stand-out for their products away from the competition.”
Austin added: “Continuing investment in our fleet is really important and will secure out growth as we head for another record year.”
Notes to editors
• Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international vehicle based roadshows tailor-made to clients’ needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
• EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients’ products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
All Voyager 5 vehicles have these features as standard:
• Seating for up to 40
• Large areas for internal & external graphics
• Audio visual system
• Separate entrance and exit
• Fully air-conditioned
• Full disabled access
• Independent power supply
• Fully cabled audio/IT requirements
For further information, please contact: Ruth Devlin 07896 125764, email email@example.com or Kate Price at EMS, 0151 350 1509 email firstname.lastname@example.org