PRLog - Nov. 4, 2011 - MIAMI -- Elite Insurance Claims Corp. Provides Professional Insurance Claim Representation For The Following Types of Losses:
• Water Damage - is one of the most commonly filed insurance claims. Water damage includes broken pipes, A/C leaks, dishwasher leaks, shower pan leaks, etc. These types of claims are often present issues if they are not properly filed and presented to the Insurance Company.
• Mold - These claims are complex, because of the mold exclusions or limitations that are found in most insurance policies. When settling a mold damage claim, the first priority is to investigate whether the mold damage can be linked to water damage for which a claim may be made under the insurance policy. If the mold took hold after a pipe burst or after water intrusion due to rain, then the mold damage claim may be tied to water damage, in which case it can make a strong argument that the mold exclusion should not apply.
• Roof Leaks - Living in Florida, we have become accustomed to torrential downpours of rain almost year round. These heavy rains are often a welcome break to the scorching sun that shines most of the year as well. The combination of sun and rain severely damages the roofs of our buildings and makes them more susceptible to leaks. These leaks which come through the ceilings of our homes and business and cause all sorts of damage are normally covered by Insurance.
• Wind / Hurricane Damage - Hurricane and Tropical Storm force winds are extremely destructive to our homes and businesses. It is extremely important and recommended for property owners throughout Florida to purchase Windstorm/Hurricane Insurance to protect their assets. Insurance companies notoriously underpay Hurricane Claims. For more details, please read the recently released OPPAPGA Report.
• Flood Damage - Floods are often just as destructive as Hurricanes and most people simply do not buy flood coverage. This is a mistake. Flood coverage is relatively cheap and provides tremendous protection that is not provided by a typical homeowner's policy. Flood claims need to be handled by a professional Public Adjuster as the Flood policy coverage are unique and unlike a typical homeowner or business policy.
• Fire Damage - Fire The most important thing in a fire claim is to make sure that everyone is safe. Fires are extremely dangerous and destructive. In addition to the actual damage from the fire's flames, smoke damage is very dangerous and damaging. The resulting damage from a fire must be professionally evaluated by an experienced loss consultant and estimator to ensure that the homeowner is properly indemnified. Additionally, numerous law and ordinance issues often arise in these claims.
• Theft & Vandalism - The true damages from theft and vandalism can be complicated. The problems and damages that occur during theft and vandalism are not always noticeable or visible upon first review or inspection. Our team of experts carefully assesses the damage to both property and contents to provide a thorough evaluation and report of the damages.
• Loss of Business Income - If not handled quickly and professionally, Loss of Business Income claims are often devastation to the ongoing operation of a business. Business Income Insurance can prove to be the foundation for the survival of a business whose operations have been interrupted by a devastating loss. Having the coverage is not enough. Understanding this complex coverage is critical as misunderstanding it can only magnify the loss. It is best to let a professional loss consultant handle this portion of the claim in conjunction with an accountant.
CALL US BEFORE YOU FILE! 786-486-4280
The insurance company sends their own adjuster. YOU need representation to maximize your claim!
WE REPRESENT “YOU” THE POLICY HOLDER NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY
# # #
Elite Insurance Claims Services Corp specializes in representing consumers in the adjustment of insurance claims for both commercial and residential property losses.We have many years of experience in providing assistance to all types of insurance claims.