JLH Construction uses only the latest in drying technology. From truck mounted vacuums to dehumidification and air moving machines, we use top of the line equipment to dry everything fast and get you back to normal, sooner. We focus on restoring water damaged structures, so we invest in the best equipment available today. We do it right.
Low Grain Technology Dehumidifiers
Although less expensive equipment is available, JLH Construction uses only the new Low Grain technology dehumidifiers to dry homes and businesses.
• These dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air, up to 28 gallons a day.
• Keep the humidity of the entire affected area low enough to prevent secondary water damage
• Hindrance in growth of mold.
• These the machines run much more quietly, enabling you to carry on with your life or business with minimal disruption.
TES (Thermal Energy System), the latest in drying technology, dries most water damage jobs in less time than Conventional drying procedures. This means less damage, and less money lost.
Advantages of TES (if used properly and setup in a timely manner):
• Dry carpet/carpet cushion in place, saving carpet cushion replacement
• Dry the walls, sill plates, and wall cavities
• Dry hardwoods, substrates, tile and concrete with non-destructive tenting
MOLD AND LEAD REMEDIATION
Mold becomes your home or commercial property’s biggest problem when growth happens in areas you cannot see, such as wall cavities, basement and attic spaces.
JLH Construction has the certification and technology to safely remove mold/lead-contaminated surfaces, as well as personal items affected with mold growth, all under a controlled environment, keeping your family and property safe from the spread of mold spores.
Certain mold conditions can be safely treated with chemicals or component replacement, such as new wall-board installation.
This is something JLH can handle for you, as it has been done successfully over the years by our trained and certified work teams.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
JLH Construction is your expert provider of fire restoration, fire damage cleanup, and smoke damage abatement. 24 / 7 emergency services:
• Odor Removal Using Vapor Shark Technology
• Inspect and evaluate all damage to contents and your structure
• Immediate board up service
• Remove acidic smoke and soot from surfaces followed by smoke damage
• Take immediate order-controlling steps
• Structure and content cleaning and deodorizing
• Packing, moving and storage of belongings
• Debris removal
• Complete property fire damage restoration
We are an experienced insurance restoration provider, we understand the insurance mandated loss analysis process for damages resulting from a fire, water or smoke damage. We use an insurance standard estimating software called Xactimate to write your estimate.
# # #
JLH Construction uses only the latest in drying technology. From truck mounted vacuums to dehumidification and air moving machines, we use top of the line equipment to dry everything fast and get you back to normal, sooner.