Capita’s 2nd Social Housing in Scotland Conference, taking place in Edinburgh on the 26th January 2012, provides the ideal opportunity to hear from key policy makers and leading local providers at the forefront of housing reform. Examine how new strategies are being implemented to encourage service redesign, facilitate improved access to appropriate housing and enhance the quality and sustainability of existing stock.
Don’t miss this opportunity to assess the progress of the Housing Act, the creation of a new regulatory framework and the forthcoming Social
Key issues addressed at the conference include:
• Demonstrating value for money in a time of financial constraint
• Preparing for housing benefit reform in Scotland
• Working together to provide a holistic service for tenants
• Overcoming funding challenges to expand social housing provision
• Implementing an outcome-based approach by drawing on the input of tenants
Attend this crucial event to gain a comprehensive insight into the latest developments affecting the housing sector in Scotland.
Take the chance to network with peers and gain vital feedback on how best to take forward strategies in your area, working in partnership to meet the challenge of reduced funding to provide the best possible service for your tenants.
# # #
We have been successfully delivering topical and incisive events to the public sector for over 15 years, attracting audiences from Central, Regional and Local Government, Housing, Health, Police, Education and the Voluntary and Private sectors