“These are the first in a series of new content types and features,“ said Dean Daniels, CEO of Roubini Global Economics. “With this new content, we are able to provide clients with more tools in tracking economic crises and events driving the global economy.“
Roubini.com is a leading independent economic research platform for a wide range of clients, including asset managers, financial institutions, central banks and corporations.
Among the new additions to Roubini.com:
• View Center – RGE summarizes its views on the most important topics and regions driving the global economy.
• Crisis Watch – RGE has a track record of recognizing underlying vulnerabilities that, left unchecked, could develop into economic crises. Many believe that economic crises are unpredictable events or "black swans." We don't agree—in fact, we see many crises as "white swans." These are events that take years to develop, but the warning signs are there if you know where to look. Our Crisis Watch page helps RGE clients quickly understand the white swans we are tracking and see how these events may affect their decision making.
• Scenario Analysis – In these exceptional times, the investment landscape is difficult to navigate—many of the tools used in the past to judge investment decisions do not work today. Our clients appreciate the need to understand the various possible growth scenarios, as macroeconomics increasingly dictates investment and business decisions. RGE Scenario Analysis considers key variables that drive the global economy and explores possible near- and long-term outcomes, assigning a probability range to each to help the reader gauge likelihood. We also consider the factors that could pose upside and downside risk to our forecasts for key economies.
• Simplified Yet More Powerful Navigation – To accommodate increasing types and levels of content covering over 60 countries, RGE developed a more powerful navigation bar that quickly connects clients to the research they need most.
• Home Page Design – An improved layout brings key analysis on issues impacting the global economy to clients‘ attention.
• Multimedia – RGE videos and conference call recordings are gathered in one place so clients can easily find the most relevant multimedia content.
RGE continues to enhance its website, newsletter and email offerings for clients, with more improvements to be added before the end of 2011.
# # #
About Roubini Global Economics
Roubini Global Economics (RGE) is an independent, global macroeconomics and strategy research firm founded in 2004 by renowned economist Nouriel Roubini. The RGE research process embodies nontraditional ways of thinking that transform complex global macroeconomic information into ahead of the curve, actionable insight. The RGE approach is to explore potential outcomes and the logic behind each by considering a range of probabilities and mapping those economic conclusions to financial implications. RGE is headquartered in New York with offices in London and New Delhi.