PRLog - Nov. 1, 2011 - TOLEDO, Ohio -- Belle Tire’s new program with BCSN offers organizations within Elementary, Junior High, and High Schools (Kindergarten through 12th grade) in the Buckeye CableSystem Toledo service area a chance to win a monthly cash award donated by Belle Tire.
Belle Tire Gives Back
This award will help with a worthwhile improvement for the school, school organization, or school sports team. It can include new uniforms, field trips, musical equipment, computers, etc.
The October 2011 winner was Central Catholic Irish Marching Band in Toledo, Ohio. They plan to use the award to purchase new musical equipment.
The November 2011 winner is the Toledo School for the Performing Arts.
Your School Could Be The Next Winner: Participants can Nominate a school organization online or download a pdf and send the form.
"It is a fantastic opportunity that will greatly benefit local Toledo schools in a fun and competitive way," explains Don Barnes, Marketing Director at Belle Tire, "We are giving these eligible schools a chance to win money for a worthwhile improvement for their school and some bragging rights for receiving the most votes out of five nominations every month."
Completed forms must be submitted to Anna Miller, 5552 Southwyck Blvd, Toledo, OH 43614, 419-724-7651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Nominate your school organization online or » Download the Nomination Form http://www.bcsn.tv/
• Open to K-12th schools in Buckeye CableSystem service area (find out if your school is eligible)
• Submissions will be accepted beginning August 15, 2011 – May 15, 2012.
• School officials, school sport teams, school representatives, school organizations & students can nominate their school by completing the online form or downloading a paper form and sending to Anna Miller, 5552 Southwyck Blvd, Toledo, OH 43614 or email@example.com
• Monthly finalists will be placed on a poll for the community’s vote. The poll will be open to the public for 1 week.
• The school with the most votes will receive the monthly prize of $500 donated by Belle Tire and will be featured in a commercial that will air on Buckeye CableSystem.
• If your school didn’t win this month, re-apply! There will be a $500 prize every month between September 2011 & June 2012.
About Belle Tire
Belle Tire is an industry leader in the tire and auto service business. Belle Tire is driven to provide customers with a quality product at competitive price, professionally installed by ASE Certified Auto Repair Professionals. At Belle Tire, you’ll always get out the door with more value, services and protection with the purchase of every tire installation than the competition can offer, at any price! For the Lowest Tire Price, Period and great low prices on Custom Wheels, Alignments, Brakes, Batteries, Oil and Lube, Shocks & Struts, Windshield Repair and Replacement, and more. Visit http://www.belletire.com and join our online communities:
# # #
People have trusted Belle Tire for the best value since 1922. Because at Belle Tire we challenge ourselves every day to make sure that you always get the lowest tire price, period. Prove it to yourself. Take the Belle Tire Price Challenge.