Among the small business financing deals Biz2Credit arranged in September were:
1. Accounts Receivable financing of a NJ-based limousine company: $9 million
2. 7-year Term Loan: $6 million
3. 25-year SBA Loan for a gas station in Washington: $3.3 million
4. Refinancing for a gas station in Wisconsin: $2 million
5. SBA Loan for a medical practice in New Jersey: $1.8 million
“Despite reports to the contrary, there is no shortage of small companies looking for funding, yet it is by no means easy to secure capital,” said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the country’s top experts on small business lending.
“In September 2011, Biz2Credit arranged for a record $50 million in loans for entrepreneurs. We are finding that as the credit markets remain tight, deals are increasingly being done with alternative lenders, credit unions and small banks, rather than with big banks. Large lenders have stricter lending criteria to which they must adhere, while local and regional banks and non-bank lenders tend to be much more flexible.”
# # #
Biz2Credit connects entrepreneurs to small business loans options that meet their business financing needs. Get a business loan and grow.