In addition to the recycling yard, URSI also owns and operates a large fleet of trucks to include, roll off trucks, containers, tractors, dump trailers, flatbeds, roll backs and box trucks. URSI can dispatch trucks and containers to industrial, commercial and warehousing accounts virtually at any location in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and New York. This allows clients to fill the containers with scrap metal as generated by their daily operations. Once full, clients can call URSI for a quick pickup of the container and prompt payment for their scrap metals.
Clients can be assured that they will receive accurate weights and prompt payment for their scrap metals. URSI strictly operates on three key principles: Price; Service and Integrity.
Recycling services offered by URSI include:
• Scrap Metal Purchasing / Recycling
• Metal Processing and Brokering
• Scrap Metal Container Services
• Mobile Scrap Processing
• Scrap Purchase Agreements (please call to discuss)
Scrap metals that URSI purchases and recycles include:
* Ferrous and Non Ferrous Scrap
* Steel, Rail and HMS Scrap
* Industrial Scrap Metals
* Copper, Aluminum and Brass
* Alloys & Exotics
* Cast Iron
* Used and Obsolete Equipment
* Autos, Cars, Trucks/Trailers and Heavy Equipment
* Lead/Batteries and Electric Motors
Universal Recycling & Scrap Iron Corp.
23 Double Trouble Road
Bayville, NJ 08721
732-349-0112 or 732-505-0800
Paying Some of the Highest Prices for Scrap Metals. CALL FOR CURRENT PRICES!
# # #
State of the art scrap recycling facility that accepts non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metals as well as scrap autos, trucks, trailers and heavy equipment. It is the largest and most conveniently located scrap recycling facility in central and southern New Jersey.