In their next webinar, Vegan Mainstream will examine the power of Twitter in Veg Marketing. The presenter, Stephanie Redcross, will analyze how this unique technology can be used by non-profits, blogs and businesses for community outreach, branding and promotions. Stephanie will break down the ways this inventive communication platform can help the veg community reach more vegans, interact with the vegan curious and educate non-vegans. Additionally, she will explore the basic question: Is Twitter right for me?
Register Here: http://anymeeting.com/
This webinar is for you whether you’re new to Twitter or an addict, Vegan Mainstream will provide step-by-step instructions on:
• Is Twitter worth it? Your world in 140-character bites
• Who’s using Twitter: why and for what purposes? Examples of Veg Twitter Superstars
• Diving into the Twitter deep end (Auto tweets, bio optimization, retweets, etc.)
• How to build an audience, engage people and build rapport
• How and when to tweet (Live Tweet, Twitter Chat, Pictures and Video links)
• How to use 3rd party apps (MarketMe Suite, HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
• How to track and monitor what Twitter generates for you
• How to integrate Twitter into your overall marketing plan
“We want vegan professionals to know there is a community and a company to support them.” says Stephanie Redcross, Managing Director.
Full Webinar Schedule Here: http://anymeeting.com/
Any budding entrepreneur or business owner should leverage these and VM’s other vegan marketing services. While most businesses know they need help, realizing the correct starting point, can be difficult. The company encourages individuals to simply, visit VeganMainstream.com to schedule a meeting with Stephanie or sign up for their marketing newsletter or chat with them during a live marketing Q&A or webinar.
Vegan Marketing Services: http://www.veganmainstream.com/
# # #
Vegan Mainstream works with clients across all industries to ensure their vegan and vegetarian businesses target the right consumers. VM connects directly with the vegan and vegetarian community through mediums such as vegan blogs, newsletters, vegan shirts, vegan blog zine, attending local VegFest, Facebook and Twitter.
VM’s team of experts provide a spectacular marketing service, made possible as a result of VM’s core position right at the heart of the vegan and vegetarian community.