"Shopping for the entrepreneurs on your holiday list can be a challenge," says Patrick Good of AdviCoach in Maumee, Ohio. "The key is to find a gift that is useful but still unusual without needing to take out a small business loan of your own. We think this year's gift list features some choices that your favorite entrepreneurs will not only use, but enjoy."
• The "Balancing Act Desktop Game" helps small business owners weigh their options for business success. With a metal balancing stand and individual metal "concept" blocks that highlight basic building blocks of business success – like integrity, teamwork, imagination and leadership – this motivational desktop accessory helps relieve stress and encourage creative thinking.
• Both "Tangle Hub" and "Terrapin Hub" allow a busy business person to plug four computer accessories into a single USB port. But, when these colorful gadgets are not turning one USB port into four, they are a fun way for desktop "doodlers" to burn off tension and keep the creative force flowing as they twist and turn these bendable hubs into colorful shapes.
• For both men and women, customize their apparel with Logoed Watches or Jackets. Help them wear their brand with pride while marketing their business at the same time.
• The Stolen Notebook Computer Tracker helps entrepreneurs get a better night's sleep, knowing that – if their worst nightmare comes true – this web-service will allow them to remotely lock, locate and recover their lost or stolen Windows-powered notebook computer, Android-powered smartphone or tablet. If the stolen device is equipped with a webcam, the service will even have the device take a picture of whatever is in front of it (the thief?) to help speed recovery.
• Just for fun…Slingshot flying animals. All work and no play is – well – no fun! At the end of a long day, it's time to blow off some steam and clear the air for the next day's challenges. These cuddly desktop mascots double as weapons of mass distraction when employees pull back on the creatures' stretchy legs to send them flying, filling the air with the sounds of flying cats, dogs, duck, frogs, cows and more.
"It's not the cost of the gift that matters," says Good. "It's the thought that goes into selecting it. AdviCoach's gift picks this year reflect the imagination, creativity and ingenuity of the entrepreneurs who created them. And, each gift will serve as a reminder of the potential that an idea can have for the entrepreneurs on your list."
As an AdviCoach, Good works collaboratively with business professionals to provide customized education and strategic business solutions applicable to each stage of business development. Unlike traditional consultants that specialize in a particular business discipline or industry, AdviCoach of NW Ohio delivers a variety of services to enhance the performance of small to mid-size businesses in any industry.
To learn more about AdviCoach services in your area, please contact AdviCoach Patrick Good at 567-686-7565 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about business coaching services and AdviCoach of NW Ohio, please visit http://www.pgood.advicoach.com
AdviCoach is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses. With its unique “AdviCoach Advantage,” AdviCoaches help businesses increase their ROI and deploy a multitude of Rapid Impact Strategies to impact the bottom line of their business. Today, AdviCoach, along with sister company The Entrepreneur’
# # #
We help successful business owners further and dramatically improve their business performance, increase profitability, and put an amazing team in place so those owners can get some time back for themselves. It's all about Time, Team, and Money. We provide Awareness, Education, and (most importantly)