The Summit is open to senior-level retail and brand executives who come together to share perspectives and engage in high-level networking.
Confirmed presenters to date include:
• Brian Tilzer, VP, E-Commerce, Staples.com
• Dennis Hernreich, CFO, COO, Casual Male Retail Group
• Michelle Garvey, CIO, Warnaco
• Tiffany Tocco, Divisional VP, Marketing, Bon Ton Stores
• Katherine Bahamonde, VP, E-Commerce, Juicy Couture
• Ken Nisch, Chairman, JGA
• Paul Calderon, SVP, Store Environment & Development, Kohl's
• Christine Sturch, Midwest Interior Design & Branding Coordinator, Whole Foods Market
• Dave Remer, CEO and Creative Director, Remer Inc.
• Tom DeCaro, EVP, Supply Chain, Michaels Stores
• Lori Schafer, Executive Adviser, Retail; Author “Branded!”
“RetailConnections gives companies the chance to share best practices and talk about the ever-changing state of the retail industry,” said Staples’ Tilzer. “E-commerce in particular is rapidly evolving and companies need to look at ways they can improve the customer shopping experience through all channels, including mobile, in-store and online.”
The "executive suite" Summit is a top-level event that provides an opportunity to build business relationships through discussions with industry peers, general sessions, workshops and a robust but relaxed series of networking opportunities, including onsite evening receptions and dinners, breakfast roundtables, golf and more.
"We believe that in today's fast-changing environment, it is crucial that executive leaders from all parts of the organization come together for valuable sharing, networking and learning," he added.
RetailConnections convenes CEOs, Presidents, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CIOs, SVPs and VPs of e-commerce, marketing, finance, merchandising, operations, information technology, customer engagement, supply chain and logistics.
The Summit is limited to 100 senior-level retail and brand executives. For more information and to register, visit http://www.retailconnections.com or contact Marc Millstein at email@example.com | (914) 620-5947 or Denise Power at firstname.lastname@example.org | (773) 573-3939.
# # #
RETAILCONNECTIONS serves senior retail executives by hosting events that provide exceptional learning and networking. We believe the value of establishing new business relationships in person far outweighs other forms of communication.