Hosted by Eric Kimberling, president of Panorama Consulting Solutions, and featuring software experts, vendors and thought leaders as guest panelists, ERP Boot Camp will include deep-dive discussions on the following topics:
• ERP software selection and ERP implementation fundamentals
• Common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
• ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
• Benefits and drawbacks of different deployment options, including cloud ERP and software as a service (SAAS) ERP
• Implementation lessons learned from ERP failures and lawsuits
• Organizational change management strategies and tactics
• Group critiques and assessments of real implementation plans
• Interactive case studies and exercises
Guests also will enjoy Q&A sessions as well as networking events to meet and discuss ERP experiences with Panorama consultants.
“ERP failures are often caused by a lack of real understanding about not just the software and its capabilities, but the effects its implementation will have on the organization on a whole,” said Kimberling. “Panorama’
The cost of the three-day session is $3,950 ($2,450 for existing Panorama clients). Early bird registration (until November 1) is $3,250. Interested parties can learn more about the event at http://panorama-
About Panorama Consulting Solutions
Panorama Consulting Solutions, a division of The Prescott Group, LLC, is an IT consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid- to large-sized organizations around the world. Independent of affiliation, Panorama facilitates the evaluation and selection of ERP software, manages ERP implementation, and expedites all related organizational change to ensure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP systems.
Panorama is a MWOB (minority- and women-owned business) and is certified as a disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE), a women’s business enterprise/woman-
More information can be found on its website, http://Panorama-
# # #
Panorama Consulting Solutions, a division of The Prescott Group, LLC, is an independent IT consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-sized to large organizations around the world.