Even those without an iPhone at the moment are asking themselves, is now the time to make the switch and invest in the new model? Those with an existing phone are also being tempted in their millions, with users the world over taking to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to debate the pros and cons of upgrading to the new model.
However, as with most new releases, those flushed with success of acquiring one of the new iPhone 4S models as soon as they have become available are reporting a mixed bag of comments, opinions and just whether it is worth upgrading or not. While the Apple iPhone 4S claims to have much better battery life, many users have reported that their power is not lasting as long as they would have hoped, particularly when email functions and social media sites are used frequently.
Anyone who has ever been stuck with an old PC or Mac will be able to relate to the frustration of poor battery life. While a memory upgrade can’t convince the machine to run off its battery longer, a fresh influx of additional Apple memory will make working on a Mac a much more streamlined, quicker and more efficient experience.
For those with an iPhone already, the technical tweaks of the 4S such as improved camera may not have much of a day to day impact – certainly not enough to justify the hundreds of dollars retail price for the handset. But, for less than $20 dollars, an Apple memory upgrade will lead to a noticeable improvement, whether you’re working on a newer MacBook Pro or an older iMac model.
Reasons to upgrade to the iPhone 4S
• Voice activated SIRI personal assistant software
• Dual core A5 chip makes for a better gaming experience if you play games on your iPhone
• The 8MP camera is a step towards Apple’s goal of making point and shoot cameras obsolete, replaced by the ever present cell phone
Reasons to save money and upgrade your Apple memory instead
• Already, iPhone 4S users have complained of poor battery life which means if you use your phone a lot of emails and internet browsing, the power will drain quickly. In this case, improving your existing PC or Apple with a memory upgrade will deliver a much better and more useful return on your investment
• The iPhone 4S is not capable of WiMAX, HSPA or LTE 4G speeds. If speed is of the essence, this may not be the wisest way to spend your money. You’ll be better served sticking with a less expensive phone and setting $20 or so aside to turn your MacBook or PC into a speedier machine
• The iPhone 4S is expensive. It’s available for around $199 in some States but there’s a minimum of $62 tax to add on plus the monthly cost of the voice plan needs to be supplemented with an additional data plan. PC memory upgrades and Apple memory upgrades are available for little more than $10 and will give many of the benefits of the additional iPhone 4S features you’d be purchasing by swapping out your old cell for the newer model for hundreds of dollars less
To find out more about Apple memory from Data Memory Systems and to buy online, visit http://www.datamemorysystems.com
# # #
The Data Memory Systems’ team wants to provide the best possible quality PC memory and Apple memory at the lowest prices. They offer great service and value for your money. Whether you have a Dell, HP, Sony, IBM or Apple Mac system, they have the compatible memory for your device.