After Saudi Arabia, Egypt is increasingly becoming a prime target for healthcare providers. In order to modernize Egypt’s healthcare infrastructure, the country will need to seek out those top global and regional brand names to provide eHealth, IT expertise and state-of-the-
Support by the Egyptian Ministry of Health
The Egypt Medical & Healthcare Conference 2011 is supported by the Egyptian Ministry of Health and presents the perfect networking ground for representatives from the public and the private sector. The organizer behind the event, Euroconvention Conferences, is expects participants from Egypt itself, the wider MENA region, Europe and beyond.
Topics addressed at The Egypt Medical & Healthcare Conference 2011
• Healthcare insurance and social security
• Opportunities in the pharmaceutical market
• Healthcare reform, policy and governance
• Driving investment in healthcare IT and prospect for e-health
• Long-term financing of healthcare sector, PPP, private equity, insurance
• Hospital infrastructure expansion and new technology
• Competitive advantages of Egypt as a hub for healthcare products
Keynote speakers at The Egypt Medical & Healthcare Conference 2011
• H.E. Amr Helmy, Minister of Health and Population, Egypt
• Essam Anwar, Deputy Manager, Health Insurance Organization, Egypt
• Moazzam Mekan, Manager, Infrastructure Advisory Service, International Finance Corporation, United Arab Emirates
• Hisham Sheha, Head of Central Department for Public Hospitals, Egypt
• Sherif Naseh, Head of Cairo University Hospitals, Egypt
• Carl-Fredrik Gronhadgen, Deputy Head of Regional Office, European Investment Bank, Luxemburg
• Amro Gad, Head of New Kasr El Aini Hospital, Egypt
• David Vequist, Founder/Director, Center for Medical Tourism Research, USA
Novasans as Media Partner
As the most comprehensive medical tourism, hospital and healthcare guide online, Novasans is happy and proud to participate in the event as a media partner. Novasans will cover The Egypt Medical & Healthcare Conference 2011 through articles, photos, and interviews.
The Egypt Medical & Healthcare Conference 2011
Novasans can be followed through the websites below:
# # #
Novasansis the most comprehensive directory and informational portal to medical tourism and healthcare travel. The website is an unbiased guide aiming to provide private persons with all information necessary before choosing to go abroad for treatment.
Novasans is the only existing interactive medical tourism website, where private persons can connect directly with hospitals, clinics and wellness institutions all over the world. The website is constantly updated with the latest information concerning the medical tourism industry and research within the healthcare field.
The Novasans website features interactive functions such as forums, reviews/recommendations, and the ability for potential patients to contact hospitals, clinics and wellness institutions all over the world for quotations.
On Novasans, you will find truthful and unbiased information necessary to make secure and affordable choices, just right for you!