To assist Canadians buyers find their dream home in the Sunshine State, Minto announces the launch of its “Own Some Florida Warmth” campaign. Featuring homes in Florida’s most desirous communities on both the East and West Coast, the campaign exclusively offers Canadian buyers $5,000 USD toward options in their new home. The campaign runs through March 2012.
“There is little doubt that Canadians have purchasing power right now,” states Michael Belmont, president, Minto Communities. “It’s not surprising they have made up the largest percentage of foreigners buying homes in the U.S. —23 percent — up from 11% in 2007*.
“Our campaign is designed to engage those consumers considering a second home, build off of Minto’s storied reputation as a master builder, showcase the wonderful benefits of living in one of our great Florida communities and invite them to join the family of more than 20,000 Florida buyers who enjoy a Minto home right now.”
Minto Building in Florida
Belmont notes Minto’s approach to developing communities in Florida is based on the lifestyle that their buyers want most. Some want to live on a private, resort island while others want a high-end luxury community. For all those lifestyles – all found within private gated neighborhoods – Minto features the following communities that should appeal to the most discriminating buyer:
Florida’ East Coast:
• Artesia – In Sunrise, these new homes boast cutting-edge designs with the look, feel, and style of cultivated European residences. Indeed, most invite you into courtyards via a private, gated entry where beautifully arched colonnades frame the sculpted roof lines. Priced from the $260s for exceptional two-story living, Artesia offers courtyard homes and terrace homes with a two-car garage and a backyard for outdoor fun. Artesia's superior location is at the epicenter of South Florida, close to shopping, entertainment and sports venues while only being a short drive to the world-class Fort Lauderdale beach or, a little further, downtown Miami. http://www.minto.com/
• Cascada at Monterra – Located in desirable Cooper City, this exquisite gated neighborhood features inspired 2 and 3-bedroom courtyard homes with 2-car garages, from the low $200s. Outside, these new award-winning homes in South Florida feature Santa Barbara and Palm Beach-styled architecture, appointed with covered patios and balconies. Innovative interiors feature wide-open living spaces, spacious kitchens, generous bedrooms and luxurious baths. An exclusive resident-only pool, clubhouse and recreation center await. Cascada is within a short driving distance to the beaches of Fort Lauderdale, the restaurants and shops of Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale International airport. http://www.minto.com/
• Olympia – In one of the U.S.’ most affluent counties resides one of Palm Beach’s finest master-planned communities, Olympia. Minto offers Mission, Palm Beach and West Indies style homes featuring rotundas, dramatic foyers, luxurious master bedrooms and airy gourmet kitchens. Ideally located within a community of more than 240 acres of lakes and wetland preserves including 100-acre Lake Olympia, the community features an elegant Mediterranean Clubhouse with great room, community room, spa-like fitness center and more. An outside lagoon-style pool offers fountains and island spa. Homes are priced from the upper $200s to over $600s. http://www.minto.com/
• PortoSol – Located in one of the U.S.’ most prestigious counties – Palm Beach – PortoSol offers extraordinary living, luxury and value in its Royal Palm Beach location. Priced from the $220s to low $300s for elegant and spacious one- to two-story living, the homes offer a wide variety of designs, floor plans and premium standard features to meet the lifestyle preference of any buyer. In addition to fine living, the stunning community includes more than 100 acres of lakes, preserves and landscaped open areas and as well as a renowned clubhouse with a pool, fitness center and billiards room. http://www.minto.com/
• TownPark at Tradition – Located in Port Saint Lucie – named one of the “Best Places to Retire” by Portfolio.com – Minto’s TownPark homes offer stylish living surrounded by lakes, preserves and open areas. Minto’s architecturally-
Florida’s West Coast
• Lakewood Ranch, Country Club East – Located in one of the country’s most acclaimed master-planned golf club communities, Minto is proud to building exciting new home designs on the Ranch. A short drive to award-winning beaches, golf courses, restaurants and the Tampa metropolitan area, Minto’s homes offer stylish interiors, dramatic elevations and innovative floor plans combining 2-, 3- and 4-bedrooms with 2- and 3-car garages. Homes on large sites start from the $300s. http://www.minto.com/
• Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound – Florida’s best resort island lifestyle offering a Southern coastal architectural style to suite any beachcomber. Incredible Island Coach homes offer scenic water and nature vistas from every home. Unique elevations, innovative floor plans and built-in luxury features complete the ultimate coastal home. The gated waterfront community features a kayak launch, beach club, marina and is minutes away from beaches, golf, medical centers and a premium outlet mall. Prices start in the low $300s. http://www.minto.com/
• Sun City Center – Named to the Hall of Fame of Best Master Planned Communities by Where to Retire Magazine, Sun City Center features a variety of exquisite homes to create an easy, carefree lifestyle. Minto offers single-family homes starting in the $170s, estate homes from the $340s and paired villas ranging from the $140s. Designed with stylish interiors, all homes are conveniently located to golf cart paths that quickly bring homeowners to nearby shopping centers, restaurants, golf courses and medical facilities. http://www.minto.com/
For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit http://www.minto.com/
# # #
Launched in 1955, Minto creates award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. We have earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).