PRLog - Oct. 25, 2011 - MADISON, Wis. -- Your nonprofit buys at least 24 bags of Mountain Blue coffee at wholesale prices [$6.20 a bag], and then resells the coffee for whatever you wish beyond the $6.20; our experience is that people will easily pay $9 a bag especially when they're informed about the quality AND rarity of the coffee and that buying it supports your organization [AND supports Haiti -- through us].
12 oz of delicious Haitian Mountain Blue Coffee
We have both whole bean and ground coffee & people seem to buy ground about 60% of the time. Shipping, no matter how much you order, is only $7.
When you resell the coffee for $9 - a hefty $5.50 of every bag supports Haiti -- $3 through you & $2.50 through the Rooster.
How to order? Send Singing Rooster an email with your organization's name, your order (#of ground, # of whole bean) and your ship-to address (we save $ if we can ship to a business address vs. home address).
Those we've already helped:
Since we began selling coffee to assist Haitian Coffee farming communities, we've helped other nonprofits to raise thousands of dollars for their own work in Haiti.
In 2 years, the Haiti Project.org has raised nearly $20,000!
We help many other groups with our coffee fundraiser:
* Clinton Museum Store, Little Rock, AK
* Colorado Haiti Project, Louisville, CO
* Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee Haiti Project, WI
* Children's Peace Project, Prescott, AZ
* Grace Episcopal, Bath, ME
* Friends of Maison de Naissance, Kansas City, MO
* Damascus Road, Loganville, GA
* St. Alban's Episcopal, Cape Elizabeth, ME
* Beatitudes, Little Rock, AR
* Bethlehem House, Federal Way, WA
* St. James Episcopal, New York, NY
* Monte Vista School, Watsonville, CA
* St. Margaret's Episcopal, Belfast, ME
* Haiti's Back Porch, Middletown, CT
* West Tennessee Haiti Partners, Memphis TN
* St. Martin Episcopal, Severna Park, MD
* Smith College Club of Greenwich, CT
* St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal, Belton, MO
* Service To Serve Haiti, Washington, DC
* St. Paul's Episcopal, Dowagiac, MI
* Haiti Outreach, Minnetonka, MN
* St. Phillip Episcopal, Durham, NC
* Curamericas Global, Raleigh, NC
* Zion Episcopal, Highland, NY
* so many, many more
About our Coffee: Our Mountain Bleu beans are rare and come from the same type of coffee plant & is grown in a similar region as the wildly successful Jamaican Blue bean - but at a fraction of the price: Jamaican blue sells for $50 a pound and Our Haitian Mountain Bleu sells for less than $12 lb. Mountain Bleu Roast is rich & SMOOTH; cool nights at high altitudes produce gentle & FLAVORFUL coffees! We buy the beans green and AIR roast them in the U.S. in small batches to produce high quality, clean tasting, and FRESH coffee.
About Singing Rooster: Singing Rooster is a registered 501 (c)(3) devoted to helping build economic infrastructures in Haiti based, in part, on coffee growing, production and exportation. Singing Rooster buys fairly traded beans directly from grower co-ops. Moreover, 100% of our proceeds go BACK to Haiti to help build self-sustaining communities.
Drink our coffee, Build an Economy. Pass it on!
# # #
Our Haitian Mountain Bleu coffee beans comesfrom the same type of coffee plant & is grown in a similar region as the wildly successful Jamaican Blue bean - but at a fraction of the price.
100% of Singing Rooster's proceeds go BACK to Haiti.