1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

FXAssetManagement.com Sees Stronger USD against the EUR

FXAssetManagement.com believes the Dollar will get stronger based on it's evaluation of technical and fundamental factors.

 
PRLog - Oct. 24, 2011 - FXAssetManagement.com believes the Dollar will get stronger based on it's evaluation of technical and fundamental factors. The Euro is not exactly a bastion of strength with the economies of most of its member countries not exactly doing well.

In the USA it appears they are ahead of the curve in getting ts financial house in order compared to Europe. In addition, they are quietly building an energy infrastructure that could bode well for the future. The production of Natural gas  will make the USA a supplier to many nations including European ones. This in turn will help the USA economy and strengthen the USD against EUR.  These fundamentals alone should help see the USD strengthen against the EUR

The pair also technically a bit stretched. We are seeing some upcoming resistance, and our analysis tells us an even stronger technical  pattern may  put a roof on this rise of the EUR/USD.

We are forecasting, 1.30 to 1.32 by December.

We are still advising to leave 80% assets in safe liquid investments and only speculate with the other 20% and warn investors, of the importance of risk management and capital preservation.


FXAssetManagement.Com is a Forex Money Manager COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED, NFA ID#: 0391484 specializing in, Managed Forex Accounts. They can be contacted via its website www.FXAssetManagement.com

# # #

About

FXAssetManagement.Com is a Forex Money Manager COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED, NFA ID#: 0391484 specializing in, Managed Forex Accounts. They can be contacted via its website www.FXAssetManagement.com

Disclosure: Such information and opinions are subject to change without notice, are for general information only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sales of any foreign exchange transaction, or as personalized investment advice. FxAssetManagement Corporation, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does FxAssetManagement Corporation assumes any liability for any loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions
About

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@fxassetmanagement.com Email Verified
Source:FXAssetManagement.com
State/Province:Florida - United States
Industry:Finance, Forex
Tags:managed forex account, fx asset management, managed forex accounts, foreign exchange, eur
Shortcut:prlog.org/11705977
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share