The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Business model of the company describes the rationale of how it creates, delivers, and captures value through its services offered. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry Analysis provides top level understanding of the Medical Equipments sector in India. Market size, growth, key segments, export\ import, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’
Medical Equipment series comprises profiles for the following private companies:
1. Adonis Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mohali, Punjab and manufactures Medical Equipments such as X – Ray systems and Surgical C – Arms
2. Medion Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – Medion Healthcare is headquartered in Mumbai. The company is ISO 9001:2000 certified and manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains of OT – Surgical, Critical Care, Mobile Healthcare, Ultrasound Imaging and Radiology
3. Recorders and Medicare Systems Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chandigarh and manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains of Neurology, Cardiology, Radiology, Physiology, etc.
4. Vision Medicaid Equipments Pvt. Ltd. – Vision is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra and manufactures Medical Equipments such as X – Ray machines
5. Masters Medical Equipments Pvt. Ltd.– Masters is headquartered in Delhi and supplies refurbished Medical Equipments such as Refurbished Radiology Equipment, Colour Doppler, Ultrasound, etc.
6. MediRay Healthcare (P) Ltd. – MediRay is headquartered in Delhi and manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains of Radiology, Dental Care, OT Equipment, Infant Care and Hospital Furniture. It also supplies Refurbished Medical Equipments
For more details on the content of each report and ordering information please contact:
About Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org