"For most of us, the fall and winter holidays aren't even on our radar during the warm, lazy days of summer," said Dygert. "But, once school starts again and work schedules begin to fill up, the holidays can sneak up on you. Whether you're thinking about wrapping up some holiday shopping early or adding some 'pop' to your end-of-year wardrobe, hosting a lia sophia Show in October or November is a great way to get a jump on the holiday season."
lia sophia is a direct-selling company that offers fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations. lia sophia Advisors like Dygert help Hostesses and Guests select the latest looks in affordable, high-quality jewelry to accent both everyday outfits and special ensembles in a fun, interactive party setting. The company's Customer Save Plan® for November helps stretch budgets by offering shoppers a third item at half price when they buy two items at regular price. Savings mount when shoppers make the third item their highest-priced selection. And then select any additional three items ALL at 50% off.
This year, lia sophia offers looks that range from subtle glamour for a casual get-together to a vibrant pop of color that says "Look at me!" to all-out glitz for a holiday evening. Selections from the lia sophia Fall/Winter 2011 Catalog include:
• The Flapper Necklace features a burst of brilliant clear cut crystals, tasseled hematite chain and genuine hematite beads. It adds subtle glamour to jeans and a cozy sweater for a casual holiday get-together. (Item 33371, $64, pg. 28)
• The Jupiter Ring showcases a dreamy red and black marbleized stone on a chunky antique gold textured band to add a burst of holiday red that will stand out in a crowd. (Item 63699, $48, page 18)
• The Curio Necklace lights up a favorite "little black dress" at an elegant holiday party with an eclectic display of cut crystals, with resin pearls and baubles assembled on antique gold links. (Item 33N13, $98, page 9)
A lia sophia Show offers an affordable and fun way to select unique and thoughtful holiday gifts that will bring years of pleasure to the lucky recipients.
Selections from the current Catalog for $30 and under include:
• The Demure Necklace features tiny charms of light amethyst glass cat's eye with bezel-set drops of hematite cut crystals in dainty matte copper frames. (Item 31L05, $26, page 8)
• Revolution Earrings multiply the interest of ordinary hoops with a triple play of hammered silver. (Item 21899, $28, page 65)
Selections from the current catalog for $50 and under include:
• The Pompeii bracelet showcases sapphire glass nuggets and metallic beads charmed with gold ingots. (Item 12007, $48, page 31)
• The Wanderlust Necklace is a free-spirited sculpture of lustrous matte silver with clear cut crystals looped around a trio of long laser-cut chains. (Item 33439, $50, page 63)
"While women of all ages love attending lia sophia Shows, for some, lia sophia has turned out to be a direct-selling opportunity with exceptional earning potential," said Bonni Davis, Senior Vice President of U.S. Sales and Marketing for lia sophia. "Whether our Advisors work part-time to supplement their incomes or run a full-time business with corresponding financial rewards," Davis said, "their success is determined by the time and effort they invest."
For more information about lia sophia or to schedule a Show, please contact Candi Dygert at myfashionlady@
About lia sophia
lia sophia® is a unique direct-selling company offering fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations. Its goal is to improve the lifestyles of its Advisors, Hostesses and Customers with products and opportunities. For further information, visit www.liasophia.com or call 1-800-487-3323.
# # #
lia sophia® is a unique direct-selling company offering fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations. Its goal is to improve the lifestyles of its Advisors, Hostesses and Customers with products and opportunities.