Stateside Man Goods is unique in several ways:
• Founded by a man who knows what men like.
• Founded by a veteran, with considerable experience being deployed, who knows what the troops want.
• Product line is constantly being reviewed, tried, tested, and approved by men.
• Stateside Man Goods has award winning snacks.
• College Care Packages and Custom Gift Packages are available in wood crates or rugged burlap sacks, as opposed to baskets.
• Offers apparel and handmade products in addition to its snack food line.
• Stateside Man Goods is involved directly and indirectly with several charitable organizations.
Stateside Man Goods maintains a round robin list of deployed service members that are eligible to receive free care packages as people donate to the troops through their website. Since their inception in July of 2011, Stateside Man Goods has sent dozens of free care packages to the troops.
“Over the years and many deployments I have been on, I have never seen a premium assortment of unique and fantastic tasting snacks like we have at Stateside Man Goods. This is precisely why I founded this organization. I wanted to create a line of gift and care packages that truly is the stuff guys really want." –Mike Lee, Founder of Stateside Man Goods
• Point of Contact: Mike Lee, Founder
• A weekly Blog written by Mike Lee: visit http://www.statesidemangoods.com/
• A YouTube video featuring an interview with Mike Lee: http://www.youtube.com/
# # #
Stateside Man Goods (SMG) is a veteran owned premium gift and care package business for Men.
The inspiration for creating Stateside Man Goods grew out of Mike’s (founder) experience while deployed on several occasions with the United States Marine Corps and later as a civilian.
During his time away from home, Mike realized that most of the care packages guys received when deployed were, well… ordinary. While everyone is thankful to receive anything when far from home, it was obvious how attitudes and overall moral rose the few times an individual was fortunate enough to have been sent something extraordinary in a package.
It was the combination of these factors that led to Stateside Man Goods.