PRLog - Oct. 20, 2011 - NEW YORK -- Featuring in-house experts from over 20 different companies including Mubadala, General Electric, Saudi Basic Industries, Petrofac, Ensco, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Xe Services, Siemens, Weatherford, ABB, Honeywell, Cisco and many other industry leaders, this conference is like no other in the region.
Register for FCPA ME
The updated and advanced agenda will provide the latest insights on the anti-bribery landscape in the Middle East with a focus on the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar and Iraq.
Learn how to minimize your company’s exposure to bribery in the Middle East and incorporate new anti-bribery regulations into your global compliance program.
Program highlights include:
1. Implementing the required controls for your local joint ventures and what regulators will expect in terms of compliance
2. How FCPA issues can lead to money laundering, ITAR, export controls and sanctions investigations and vice versa
3. Responding to increased scrutiny of interactions with sovereign wealth funds
4. Minimizing bribery risks when doing business or investing in Iraq
5. Updating your compliance policies post UK Bribery Act
6. What to take away from recent US FCPA investigations, new whistleblower incentives and judicial opinions
Taking place January 30-31, 2012 at the Hilton Abu Dhabi, this unique and insightful conference is not to be missed. Come benchmark your anti-corruption compliance strategies and see how your competitors are addressing bribery risks in the Middle East.
For more information about this conference or to register, please visit http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York and led by Benjamin J. Greenzweig, Managing Director, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.