The job applicants of the nursing profession, who are looking forward for a well developed and established nursing career offering lucrative salary packages, must move to NJ to end their search. The requirement of nursing staff members is far above the ground in the state and CA is facing the crisis of nursing professionals already. The main reason behind the heavy increasing demand is that there are large numbers of sick and ailing persons, so in order to take care of them and to treat them properly; nursing professionals are required in abundance. The demand for the licensed practical nurses is second highest in the nursing sector of the state. According to the employment department of NJ, LPNs can expect a growth rate of 21% in their jobs every year.
The applicants, who aspire to get the job on the designation of practical nurse in New Jersey, must match with the eligibility criteria stated by the NJ board of nursing, which is stated as below-
1. The appropriate age of the candidate must be 18 years or above
2. Must have a clear criminal record without any anti-social involvements
3. Must have a graduate degree in the field of nursing or the same.
4. Must have completed the LPN training program from an approved institute or college
5. And last but not least, must have passed the national licensing exam for practical nurse.
If you are searching for a proper one stop shop, which contains the entire detail of LPN programs in New Jersey, then you must explore the site http://www.allnursingprograms.org/