ASDQMS’s GageMux USB not only works with diverse gages (Ono Sokki, Mitutoyo, Fowler, Sylvac, Chatillon, CDI Starrett, and many more!), but in diverse countries as well – our optional USB-powered Mux means no power adapters are needed in foreign countries! ASDQMS has gone international, accommodating data collection needs all over the world from Mexico to Brazil to Ireland to Israel. Our unique product allows companies in quality control fields with plants all over the world to easily connect multiple gages to a single computer port, wherever they may be!
We have also developed a new integration with the Flash Cable 3.0 – you can now configure all the serial parameters and request strings on your own using our Windows utility! This was not a possibility in the past, but thanks to ASDQMS’s dedication to staying on the cutting edge and being the lead innovator in the field, this feature is now possible with the GageMux USB. If you want the cables to come pre-configured, we can also do that for you – we can even store your gages’ serial number and other information in the cables. Each Flash Cable comes with its own footswitch adapter in case you want to connect a footswitch directly to send readings. Flexibility is another neat feature that ASDQMS is proud to have in accommodating your unique data collection needs!
Lights, lights, lights! The GageMux USB has LEDs that communicate to the user exactly what is going on, making it even more user friendly. Green LEDs tell you when a reading is sent to the computer, red LEDs tell you when a gage is not reading correctly, and yellow LEDs let you know which output mode you have configured: USB, RS232, or Keyboard, and if the jumper is set. This box lets you know about your setup without having to guess!
Coupled with ASDQMS’s commitment to cutting edge innovation is its LIFETIME WARRANTY for the GageMux USB, with experienced tech support engineers easily accessible for troubleshooting and product repair if necessary. If the product for some reason fails, ASDQMS will repair or replace it for FREE! It’s that simple!
- Low cost – great for entry level and advanced applications collecting data into MS Excel or Web page applications
- Easy to use and configure
- Connect to legacy RS232 ports & USB ports on newer PC’s – one box does it all!
- Collect data faster, more accurately, and save operator time on SPC checks
- Compact metal case
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- USB Keyboard version requires NO software wedge programs
- RS232 Pass Thru Port for Backplaning 100’s of gages or another serial device
- Supports RS232, USB Virtual COM and USB Keyboard modes
- Configure using internal rotary switches or commands stored in memory
- USB and RS232 gage scanning rates up to 38700 Kbps
- User upgradeable firmware
- Available in 4 & 8 Port Models
- Power supply and USB Cable included
- CE Rated
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
# # #
ASDQMS (Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc.) and its 25 years experience in data-collection application and integration can help you eliminate the high cost of inconsistent quality by controlling your shop floor with SPC Software, Gage interfaces, Genesis Roving Data Collectors, Wireless Data Transfer and Gage Cables. Contact one of our consulting engineers, right now, to find out how ASDQMS can help your company. Contact the corporate offices at 248-370-9919.
You may visit ASDQMS on the Web at http://www.spcanywhere.com, and visit ASDQMS’s TV Network at http://www.youtube.com/