CIRCULATION including SUBSCRIPTIONS will start at 10,000 copies.
The magazine will be distributed in the Tampa Bay Area to LGBT frienly businesses including Chain Bookstores, FINE PET FRIENDLY RESORTS & EATERIES, Independent PET BOUTIQUES, BAKERIES, & PET RESORTS, Special Event Distribution, LOCAL VETERINARIAN OFFICES
The magazine will also be available digitally, viewable on the Pet PRIDE Magazine Website.
Pet PRIDE Magazine Highlights:
• Upscale coffe table style magazine
• Editorial: Every issue of Pet PRIDE Magazine will be an adventure for our readers. We are committed to covering issues and products that are the here and now, therefore, a tight editorial calendar is impossible for us to follow. We have permanent categories where pertinent editorials fit, but at the spur of the moment - and we love it that way! As pet parents, we know life happens and things change at the drop of a hat! We want to cover it NOW, while it’s hot!
• You Will Always Find: Fun and fashionable design to attract the sophisticated reader, captivating photography to catch the eye and enlighten the spirit, a focus on various LGBT friendly locations throughout the Tampa Bay Area including pet toting day trips, popular pet friendly watering holes, boutiques, entertainment venues, and fashion for both you and your pets! You’ll learn about hip and happening pet friendly vacation spots, see showcases of talented pet artists, find cutting edge pet products and a ton of cool things you simply won’t find in any other pet publication, especially one that is created for the LGBTA community.
• Social Events: Have a social event that’s pet friendly and/or is supporting a pet charity? We want to cover it. Local socialites will be featured in each issue on the Pet PRIDE Magazine Social Pages.
• Do’s and Don’ts: We support humane organizations and will always spread the word about humane behavior, spay and neuter importance, putting an end to puppy mills, keeping dogs off chains, and so many other issues that are true to our hearts. We will never accept any form of advertisement from pet breeders and absolutely NO business is allowed to advertise if they are not LGBT friendly! Our readers will know that every advertiser on our pages is one they can trust to welcome them with open arms as patrons to their particular business. This is our commitment to the LGBT Community and we will enforce it passionately.
• Online: Our presence on Facebook will give you the opportunity to connect with other readers and find information that supplements the magazine, such as product/health/
Business license aggreements are available for all cities across the United States.
Pet PRIDE Magazine
P.O. Box 66406
St. Pete Beach, FL 33736
Key Notes: “Americans have well deserved reputations as animal lovers and pet owners, and our latest findings underscore that LGBT Americans are among the most avid,” said Wesley Combs, President of Witeck-Combs Communications, Inc. He continued, “Smart marketers will recognize that gay households truly are trendsetters in animal ownership and loving care.” ~LGBT Weekly