A Cost-Effective, Justice-Minded Program in the Best Interest of Public Safety. Provides Staff Training in Residential, Detention and Probation Programs such as: ARISE 2-Day Life Skills Training, ARISE 2-Day Drop It at the Door Training, ARISE 5-Day Master Life Skills Training, ARISE 5-Day Master Drop It at the Door Training, ARISE 2-Day Life Skills Online Training, ARISE 2-Day Drop It at the Door Online Training, Monthly Online Webinars, Weekly Boosters, ARISE Family Tools Programs, and ARISE For Change Programs. Also offered are ARISE Life Skills Curricula with more than 25 curriculum-based programs, covering over 260 topics that are easy to facilitate.
What ARISE has contributed to Florida and DJJ: $4,683,787
• $1,170,787 from ARISE funds
• $3,513,000 from their federal appropriations
• Our passion is to help at-risk youth make better life choices.
ARISE’s accomplishments include the training of over 5,559 officers as ARISE Group Facilitators, 257 ARISE Master Trainers with approximately 22,560 hours of ARISE life skills being taught to juvenile offenders across the state by juvenile justice personnel.
How ARISE Can Contribute to the New Vision of DJJ:
• Train staff working with youth in civil citation in the 26 districts across the state
• Provide all the curriculum material for the staff trained to conduct the life skills youth lessons
• Monitor the program through weekly and monthly activity reports
• Provide technical assistance via phone and email
• Annual recertification of staff
• Provide ongoing staff training via monthly webinars and weekly boosters to reinforce the concepts learned at the training.
• Provide chapter quizzes and book assessments to determine information retention among learners.
# # #
Provide valuable ARISE life skills and staff training to at-risk youth and the adults who care for them. We enable youth to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding citizens through ARISE group sessions conducted by well trained, ARISE facilitators.