It can help you:
- Copy and backup sms from Anroid phone to computer.
- Restore sms from CSV to android phone any time.
- Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
- Transfer sms to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).
- View sms messages in threading mode on computer.
Guide: Transfer SMS to Samsung Galaxy S2 android from iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia or Blackberry etc
Step 1: Backup SMS from iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia or Blackberry to a CSV file.
Backup SMS from iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia or Blackberry to a CSV file first. You may use iTunes, MS MyPhone, PCSuite or other sms backup program to copy the messages from your phone and save as a CSV file.
Step 2. Import SMS from your CSV file into PC Tool.
1) Run PC Tool for VeryAndroid SMS Backup on your computer.
2) Click "Menu" -> "Transfer SMS from Other Phone" .
Select your CSV file with the messages backed up from other device and click "Open" to import.
3) Now you need to tell the PC Tool your CSV format.
Finally, Click "OK" button to import SMS. All the messages from your old phone are in PC Tool now.
Step 3. Transfer SMS to Android phone.
After you have imported the messages into the PC Tool. Please connect your Android phone to computer then click "Menu" -> "Sync" -> "Restore SMS to Android" .
That's it. Good Luck!
Free Download it to try from: http://www.veryandroid.com/