PRLog - Oct. 13, 2011 - The Most Important Thing When Choosing Senior Safety Systems Is Always Having An Open Mind. Don't Buy A Product Just Because It Is Name Brand Or Is Marketed The Best Way. Often Times, In Order To Keep Customers, Big Companies Keep Selling The Same Product For Years & Years Simply Because It's The Product That Is Marketed, But, More Often Then Not, The Best Technology Is Sold By The Smaller Companies. Just remember As You Read - Have An Open Mind Towards All The Options And Then Make The Right Choice For You!
Lady Wearing The Medical Alert
In Reality, Medical Alerts Are More Important Than Most Think.
A Lot Of People Joke About The Different TV Ads About Medical Alerts In The Past Few Years. And It Is A Little Humorous, But Also Serious Because It Alludes To A Choice That Many Elderly Should Make But Don’t.
Many Seniors Don't Make The Decision To Purchase A Medical Alert because It Requires One To recognize Their Own Frailty And/Or They Don't Know All The Options.
This Articles Main Purpose Is To Address The Latter Reason - "They Don't Know All The Options".
There Are Many Options When Choosing A Medical Alert System
Quality, Affordability, And Portability All Play A Main Role In The Decision.
Let Me Tell You What I Believe Is The Best Medical Alert - Not Many Have Heard Of This New Company But Is Quickly Working It's Way To The Top. Assistive Technology Services Is Its Name & It Has Been Helping Seniors Everywhere By Giving Them Safety At An Affordable Cost.
There Are 3 Main Things About ATS's Medical Alert System That Put It Over The Top:
1. It Has No Monthly Fees, No Contracts, & No Monitoring Service Bills
2. Seniors Can Program The Pendant To Dial Up To 4 Loved One's Phone Numbers, 911, Or A Combination Of The Two At The Push Of A Button
3. Lastly, Seniors Can Actually Communicate Through The Pendant - They No Longer Have To Yell At A Base Station.
Many companies have one, possibly two of these great qualities in a medical alert system, but ATS has ALL 3 incorporated into 1 low-price medical pendant.
Other Amazing Qualities In The ATS Medical Alert System Include:
* NO MONTHLY FEES
* Talk right thru pendant itself
* Up to 600 foot (2 football field) range from base unit
* Water resistant - bring into shower
* Automatically Calls up to 4 #'s of your choice plus 911 (if desired)
* Easy installation by user within minutes - onsite or remote set-up
* You Can even ANSWER phone with it - just press the button and you're talking - WOW!
* It even pro-actively calls the user when the batteries are getting low to inform them
* Ships complete with Lanyard (necklace), Belt Clip, and Wrist Strap for wheel-chair/
And That's Why I Believe ATS Has The Best System Out On The Market
For More Information About ATS Or Its Product, Visit:
Or Call Toll Free # 1-866-927-3577
Finally Safety, Ingenuity, and Affordability all Rolled up into one Package - The No Monthly Fees Medical Alert!!!
# # #
Medical Alert Systems with No Monthly Fees - No Contracts - No Kidding ! The BEST Medical Alert Available Today Is Now Available To Anyone.