· PARANORMAL NIGHTS (OCT 13, 20, 25 & 27 from 11 p.m. – 1 a.m.) -- Paranormal investigator Erik Lanier will use scientific equipment and his extraordinary abilities to tap into the netherworld. Groups will be limited to 20 and the “journeys”
· OKTOBERFEST (Oct 21 at 6:30 p.m.) – Beer dinner with Bavarian beers and cuisine. Cost is $49.95.
· CIGAR UNDER THE STARS (Oct 26 at 6 p.m.) Cigar dinner with Glenfiddich scotch. Cost is $59.95.
· PARANORMAL DINNER (OCT 28 at 8:30 p.m.) – A special four course dinner paired with wines will set the tone as Lanier conducts his paranormal activities. Cost is $59.95
· TRICK OR EAT (Oct 29, & 30 at 6:30 p.m.) – Actors from the Maverick Theatre transform The Cellar into a truly frightening form of dinner theatre. Cost is $54.95.
The Cellar’s Old World charm, which was realized by the craftsmen who built Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean, sets the perfect backdrop to a world-class dining experience emphasizing the finest in classical French cuisine. The reinterpretations of classic French recipes and attention to detail have earned the restaurant critical acclaim. The Cellar is located at 305 North Harbor Blvd, Fullerton; (714) 525-5682; visit www.cellardining.com.