PRLog - Oct. 12, 2011 - Falls are the most common cause of injury for seniors. And about half of all seniors who fall hurt themselves.
One Button Summons Help
But even if they don't get injured, falls still make seniors worry and reduce their activity.
This Should Not Be Happening. Seniors Should Have The Peace Of Mind To Be Just As Secure As When They Were 30 Years Younger.
Many Joke Around About The Different TV Ads About Medical Alerts In The Past Few Years. It Is A Little Humorous, But Also Serious Because It Alludes To A Choice That Many Elderly Should Make But Don’t.
Medical Alerts Are More Important Than Most Think
Many Seniors Don't Make The Decision To Purchase A Medical Alert because It Requires One To recognize Their Own Frailty And/Or They Don't Know All The Options.
This Articles Main Purpose Is To Address The Latter Reason - "They Don't Know All The Options".
There Are Many Options When Choosing A Medical Alert System
Quality, Affordability, And Portability All Play A Main Role In The Decision.
Let Me Tell You What I Believe Is The Best Medical Alert - Not Many Have Heard Of This New Company But Is Quickly Working It's Way To The Top. Assistive Technology Services Is Its Name & It Has Been Helping Seniors Everywhere By Giving Them Safety At An Affordable Cost.
There Are 3 Main Things About ATS's Medical Alert System That Put It Over The Top:
1. It Has No Monthly Fees, No Contracts, & No Monitoring Service Bills
2. Seniors Can Program The Pendant To Dial Up To 4 Loved One's Phone Numbers, 911, Or A Combination Of The Two At The Push Of A Button
3. Lastly, Seniors Can Actually Communicate Through The Pendant - They No Longer Have To Yell At A Base Station.
Many companies have one, possibly two of these great qualities in a medical alert system, but ATS has ALL 3 incorporated into 1 low-price medical pendant.
Other Amazing Qualities In The ATS Medical Alert System Include:
* NO MONTHLY FEES
* Talk right thru pendant itself
* Up to 600 foot (2 football field) range from base unit
* Water resistant - bring into shower
* Automatically Calls up to 4 #'s of your choice plus 911 (if desired)
* Easy installation by user within minutes - onsite or remote set-up
* You Can even ANSWER phone with it - just press the button and you're talking - WOW!
* It even pro-actively calls the user when the batteries are getting low to inform them
* Ships complete with Lanyard (necklace), Belt Clip, and Wrist Strap for wheel-chair/
And That's Why I Believe ATS Has The Best System Out On The Market
For More Information About ATS Or Its Product, Visit:
Or Call Toll Free # 1-866-927-3577
Here Is A Testimony I Recently Received About On Of Their Customers:
"My Grandmother is 94 years old. We purchased the unit after she fell and spent hours on the floor of her kitchen, until we brought her daily mail (we live next door to her). Thank God you shipped it right away, because 2 days after we received it and installed it, she fell again. This time she had internal bleeding and was not able to do much more than push the button on her heart pendant. The first 3 numbers were to family members, who responded and didn't stop the emergency signal and calling. The 4th number was set to 911 (I'm a cop out here, and knew I could cancel their response if it was not needed) and police and rescue responded. They transported her to the ER due to her low blood pressure, and found that she had internal bleeding. The Doctor said she would have died within the hour had she not been found. She's alive and recovering thanks to your system! It worked just like you advertised, which is very unusual these days. Thank you!"
C. Marcellus, NV (full contact removed for privacy reasons)
Finally Safety, Ingenuity, and Affordability all Rolled up into one Package - The No Monthly Fees Medical Alert!!!
# # #
Medical Alert Systems with No Monthly Fees - No Contracts - No Kidding ! The BEST Medical Alert Available Today Is Now Available To Anyone.