The Multimedia Algebra Library includes:
* multimedia lessons tied to curriculum standards
* interactive, hands-on activities
* worked-out math examples
* math solvers
* practice and assessment
* video and audio
* teaching notes
The Algebra Library content can be used in multiple ways, including:
* classroom instruction
* individual remediation
* additional practice
* home school instruction
The Algebra Library is a powerful, flexible tool with multiple uses:
* Classroom teachers can use the lessons and assessment.
* School librarians can make this content available to students for tutorials and homework help.
* Home school educators can use the content for primary instruction.
* Tutors can use the content to supplement their tutoring.
* Computer labs can utilize the content for multiple users.
To preview our site, simply register to create a user and password and log-in. It's that simple.
# # #
Media4Math is dedicated to producing the highest-quality video content for today's math classroom. Using traditional and new media channels, Media4Math's content can be found everywhere.
Media4Math was founded by Emmy Award-winning producer Ed Deleon.