Finally, contractors have one place to turn to for questions regarding:
• Prevailing Wage Compliance (State Of California And Federal)
• Labor Law (Doing Construction Business In California)
• Where to Find Wage Determinations and Which Ones Apply
• Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
• Apprenticeship Requirements-
• Working With Labor Compliance Programs
• What Is A Labor Management Cooperation Committee?
• Posting Requirements
• Which Industrial Wage Order Covers Construction?
• Required Documentation On Hourly Employee Time Cards
• Meal Periods And Break Requirements
• What Projects Are Covered Under Prevailing Wage
• How to Navigate the Department of Industrial Relations Website
# # #
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national association with 75 chapters representing more than 23,000 merit shop construction and construction-
Merit Shop is a way of doing business in which companies reward employees based on performance and encourage them to reach their highest level of achievement, and in which contracts are awarded based on safety, quality, and value, regardless of labor affiliation.