Redesigned PDF Engine: The HelpConsole 2010 PDF engine has been completely redesigned, and is now faster and able to publish much larger PDF Manuals.
Improved Language Support: Any aspect of the interface can be translated to any language including right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew. To see an example of a help system that has been translated to Japanese, go to the following URL: http://www.helpconsole2010.com/
Improved Support for Mobile Devices: Both dynamic and static help systems can be viewed on any mobile device. When viewed on a mobile device such as an iPhone, the help content is automatically reformatted for the smaller screen. To see a demo, go to the following URL: http://www.helpconsole2010.com/
Full Support for all Browsers: This latest release of HelpConsole 2010 SP5 supports help system development in all modern browsers including IE 9, Chrome 14, Firefox 7, Safari 5, and Opera 11.
"We’re excited to announce these improvements to language support, and faster PDF generation in both the download version and the cloud version (http://www.helpconsole.com) of HelpConsole 2010. This release is a big step forward in the evolution of HelpConsole. This takes us one step forward in providing the most intuitive, yet powerful help authoring tool on the market”, said James Dean, President of Extreme Ease.
Other Features & Benefits Include:
• Flash videos: Include tutorial videos, product demos, support videos, etc.
• YouTube videos: Easily embed YouTube videos into any help page.
• Easy to use: HelpConsole was designed to be easy-to-use. No training required.
• Google Analytics: Track performance and usage with Google Analytics
• Team Authoring: Authors at various locations can easily create and update help content.
• Approval Process: Allow administrators to approve content that is added or updated.
• Activity Log: Track reader & admin actions such as adding a page, searches & page views.
• In-place Editing: Authors can instantly login and make changes to a help system as needed.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
HelpConsole 2010 is affordably priced for as little as US$99.00 for the lite edition and up to US$1499 for the enterprise edition. HelpConsole 2010 can be purchased from Extreme Ease Software at http://www.extremeease.com/
About Extreme Ease Software Inc.
Extreme Ease Software Inc. is a privately held corporation based in Midhurst, Ontario, Canada, specializing in the development of web-based enterprise help authoring solutions. Its flagship product, HelpConsole was first released in 2005 and after four major versions, has quickly become a global leader in enterprise help authoring, content management, and knowledge management. HelpConsole is used in over 40 countries, by thousands of organizations. To learn more, go to: www.ExtremeEase.com