PRLog - Oct. 5, 2011 - LANDOVER, Md. -- Landover, MD-The Destiny Radio Show, a weekly radio show that airs over the Radio One airwaves every Wednesday evening at 630pm on WYCB 1340AM, announces their first ever “Men of Destiny” contest. The show can be heard online at www.myspiritdc.com every Wednesday evening at 630pm as well. Minister, Cynthia Terry, along with her team will be searching for the Washington, DC metropolitan area’s most dedicated and inspiring men to be highlighted as special guest on The Destiny Radio Show. It's the first annual "Men of Destiny" contest which will highlight up to 10 special men as the Men of Destiny for 2011.
Host, Minister, Cynthia Terry Destiny Radio Show
"The Men of Destiny provides us an opportunity to give back and to highlight some amazing men who make such a difference in the lives of others,” Minister, Cynthia Terry, Host, of the Destiny Radio show, commented.
"We were inspired by the many phenomenal men who are fathers, uncles, grandfathers, cousins, friends that I come in contact with everyday. When they share their struggles, successes and dreams with the world you will feel blessed to know these wonderful men,” she said.
“By just being nominated not to mention, highlighted in one way or another they will become part of our Destiny family,” Terry added.
The contest will be held through the Destiny Radio Website www.trustgod4destiny.com, or by emailing us at destinyradio@
Fans can learn about these men and their experiences and “like” the ones they are most touched by. The top ten winners will come in as special guest, possibly along with the loved ones who nominated them. There are only a few guidelines in the nominating process:
• We ask that the nominees are Christian and/or participate in some type of Ministry.
• You must submit an essay of 500 words or less nominating a man for the “Men of Destiny” contest. Your essay should speak about a man who has persevered through the pain in his past and as a result of that pain; has propelled himself into the purpose that God has created for him. "These men are now out there on the front lines making an impact on the lives around them, in their community, church, family etc.,” said, Minister, Cynthia Terry, Host, The Destiny Radio Show.
• The deadline to submit your nomination for Men of Destiny is October 31, 2011.
. All entries must be submitted via email at destinyradio@
• Be sure to include your nominee’s name, phone number (day and evening) and email address as well as their address. Please include a photo in a jpeg, PDF, or eps format.
• The nominator should include their name, address, phone (day and evening) and email address. Entries cannot be returned.