PRLog - Oct. 5, 2011 - SUKHUMVIT, Thailand -- Plan the perfect weekend getaway with a stay at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok and enjoy our exclusive Westin Weekend Renewal Package. The special offer has been designed with you in mind so you can rest, relax, and renew in comfort. With our special offer you can treat yourself to a restful and indulgent weekend in vibrant Bangkok and benefit from:
• Nightly accommodation in your selected room category
• Daily buffet breakfast at the award-winning restaurant, Taste
• One complimentary BTS Skytrain ticket per person per stay
• 20% discount on food and beverage at all restaurants and bar (including in-room dining)
• 20% discount on revitalizing treatments at Vareena Spa
Package rates start from Baht 5,000++ per room per night for arrival on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and are available from now until December 31, 2011. A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit features 363 contemporary Thai-style rooms and suites offering an intimate space in which to retreat and experience a restful night’s sleep in the Westin’s renowned Heavenly Bed®.
Distinguished dining venues include Kisso, a multi award-winning Japanese restaurant, and Taste, an award-winning contemporary all day dining restaurant and you can unwind at Zest Bar & Terrace. Soothing massage, body wraps, scrubs, and facials can also be enjoyed at our sanctuary in the city, Vareena Spa.
Personal renewal begins at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok. Book now to ensure a satisfying weekend unwind!
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2011
• A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights required
• Base on single or double occupancy
For more information or reservations, please call 66 2 207 8000 or email rsvn-bangkok@
# # #
Renew and recharge at Bangkok finest 5 star address for business or pleasure, The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok provides direct access to BTS Asok skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit stations ensuring guests are moments away from what Bangkok has to offer.