PRLog - Oct. 3, 2011 - The Ronald McDonald House of Greater Chattanooga is one of the charitable organizations in Tennessee. It provides home for parents whose children were admitted in local hospitals. However, mold was discovered in the said house and last August it was forced to shut down.
Mold infestation was specifically found in four rooms of the said building. For an immediate mold testing and mold remediation, the organization took an amount from their emergency fund. However, they need more money and so they are asking the public for some help.
Helping the Ronald McDonald House raise their target amount of $40 000 is the 'Autumn Children's Festival”. The gain from the event will all go to the institution for mold clean-up and renovations.
Like the 'Autumn Children's Festival', CertifiedMoldInspection.org wants to help RMHC. It is recommending the use of Molderizer and Safe Shield to the organization. As the two are green products, they can make the process both effective and safe all while cutting down clean-up expenses.
Read more about Ronald McDonald House Working to Solve Mold Problems
“For 20 years, the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Chattanooga has been providing a home away from home to parents of ill children admitted to local hospitals. However, just this August, the charitable organization had to close down their building. The culprit – mold discovered in four of the home’s rooms.”
“To get the building back to operating by the end of the year, mold testing and mold cleaning was immediately implemented after the infestation discovery. The institution has to get money from their emergency fund for the processes. Nonetheless, they are still seeking help from the public.”
“The Ronald McDonald House is hoping to raise an amount of $40 000 for the clean-up and renovation of the building.”
“Know more about Mold Cleaning in Ronald McDonald House”
“A local organization is working hard to get back on its feet. About a month ago, the Ronald McDonald House of Chattanooga was shut down after mold was discovered in the home.”
“The house was forced to shut down in August when mold was discovered in four rooms at the home. Ever since then the house has dipped into its emergency funds to start the clean up process.”
“In the meantime, they are still asking the public to step in and help. Some of that help is coming from the annual ‘Autumn Children’s Festival.’”
“This is the 22nd year for the event and the biggest fundraiser for the charity. Hundreds of families have turned out over the weekend. All of the proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald house to continue helping families and get the house back up in working order.”
Read more about Ronald McDonald Closed Down Because of Mold at: http://www.certifiedmoldinspection.org/
Mold chooses no place to infest. As long as there is moisture, it will surely grow. And a recent addition to its list of damaged places is the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Chattanooga.
Next to RMHC, mold can grow to anybody's home. And for any next mold victim to effectively treat the infestation, CertifiedMoldInspection.org suggests the use of both Molderizer and Safe Shield. The two are mold removal and prevention products made of biodegradable. And thus, they also make the process safe for human health and the environment.
For more mold stories, readers can go to http://www.certifiedmoldinspection.org
Readers can share this mold story at http://www.facebook.com/
# # #
Green cleaning product manufacturer which uses natural ingredients found in remote locations of the world, like the jungles of Peru that not only clean, but also infuse wellness.